[Canada]Flyers for Next Week (Jan. 23-29)

Lone_Prodigy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
COLD LIKE THE WEATHER

Future Shop

360/PS3 Afro Samurai $69.99

PSP Star Ocean First Departure $29.99

360 Gears 2 $54.99
360 Infinite Discovery/Last Remnant $39.99 each
360 Far Cry 2 $49.99
360 EndWar $49.99
360 NHL 2K9 $29.99
360 Wireless Headset $49.99
360 Network Adapter $89.99

Wii Call of Duty WaW $59.99

Best Buy

Wii Wario $39.99
Wii Animal Crossing $39.99
Wii Remote/Nunchuk $59.99

Free DVD and soundtrack code with purchase of Afro Samurai $69.99

360 Pro Holiday with All Pro Football 2K8 $299.99
360 Wireless Headset $59.99
360 Network Adapter $79.99

Toys R Us

2-week flyer, check last week's

Zellers

2/30 LOL

Why are there never any PS3 deals?
I assume the Zellers deal is a joke?
Thanks for the info.

wtf, back to $69.99 again for new titles? And Afro samurai of all games?

Finally those ubisoft games (EndWar, FarCry 2) are dropping... hope they will continue to like they are in the States..

BTW Superstore this week: Free Personal Cooking Trainer with DS ($129.99)

[quote name='TripleQ']wtf, back to $69.99 again for new titles? And Afro samurai of all games?
[/quote]

Our dollar sucks again, surprised it took this long to go back to $70. Probably didn't want to raise prices during the holiday season to avoid any possibility of decreased sales.

$59.99 USD = $75.14 CDN with the current exchange rates.

Whats the details on the Zellers 2/30? And does it start tomorrow or today?

And really? B1G1/2 works on point cards?

FYI: The Zellers ad says:

"Gaming software clearance! Your choice! 2/$30. Nintendo DS, PS3, PS2, XBox, Wii. Selected game titles. Selection varies by store. While quantities last. No rain checks. No substitutions."

There's no titles listed, so it's totally YMMV. I love the "Your choice!" part. As opposed to the other sales where they chose the game for you, and you damn well like it. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed there was xbox but no xbox 360 listed on the Zellers 2/$30 ad. I'll have to check it out anyway, these Zellers ads are always totally YMMV so it's always a mystery as for what actually qualifies until you check out the stores for yourself. I'll have a look at the B1G1/2 too, been looking at getting a second 360 controller and another points card so we'll see. Flyer does say 'all accesssories' so who knows.

[quote name='halcyon1234']
There's no titles listed, so it's totally YMMV. I love the "Your choice!" part. As opposed to the other sales where they chose the game for you, and you damn well like it. =)[/quote]

Mines will have the games chosen for me in-store, but since I'll be around there anyways, I'll give it a laugh and look.

How the fuck are they going to get away with charging 70 bucks for Afro Samurai, when it wasn't even a show that Canadian TV carried, to my knowledge

Generally they have the coupon in store, usually by the person who greets you (I'm assuming they have that person at the store you're thinking of going to). You can ask them for it and they'll hand you the flyer. From my experience as a cashier there before, you MUST have the coupon with you, not just the coupon code..

[quote name='ikariwarriors']How the fuck are they going to get away with charging 70 bucks for Afro Samurai, when it wasn't even a show that Canadian TV carried, to my knowledge[/quote]
Spike TV has done a couple Afro Samurai marathons I believe, but you are right about the $70 price tag, ridiculous.

Went to both Superstore in Vancouver and none of them have the 360 Pro!!! I am once again left in the cold and unable to get a 360... when will I get a deal on a 360?

[quote name='cswloo']I noticed there was xbox but no xbox 360 listed on the Zellers 2/$30 ad. I'll have to check it out anyway, these Zellers ads are always totally YMMV so it's always a mystery as for what actually qualifies until you check out the stores for yourself. I'll have a look at the B1G1/2 too, been looking at getting a second 360 controller and another points card so we'll see. Flyer does say 'all accesssories' so who knows.[/quote]

please let us know :)

But I doubt it's different from the stash of Eragon and Bullet Witch I've seen for the last 9 months

[quote name='sweetwasabi']please let us know :)

But I doubt it's different from the stash of Eragon and Bullet Witch I've seen for the last 9 months[/quote]

I went to Zellers this morning. There was nothing fantastic for the 2/30, just the usual clearance bin stuff. As for the B1G1/2 on accessories, they didn't have any xbox points cards at all, so I ended up buying nothing while I was there. No point picking up the controller I wanted when there was nothing to go with it. Waste of a trip.

Went to Zeller and got Assassin's Creed and Turok (both for 360) for $30. They have a bunch of 360, Wii, and PS3 games in the discounted pile with the DS and PS2 games. Many of them are junks though. Was it a good deal though?

[quote name='cswloo']I went to Zellers this morning. There was nothing fantastic for the 2/30, just the usual clearance bin stuff. As for the B1G1/2 on accessories, they didn't have any xbox points cards at all, so I ended up buying nothing while I was there. No point picking up the controller I wanted when there was nothing to go with it. Waste of a trip.[/quote]

No luck for me either with point cards. Does anyone know if it's possible to PM this deal elsewhere, or are BXGX deals exempt?

bread's done
Back