[Canada] Gears of War 2 Lancer with game - $139.99 - Amazon.ca

uutf

CAGiversary!
I've had my eyes on this for a while from amazon US, and now it came to Canada! Pre-order the Lancer for $139.99 and get Gears 2 free, or upgrade to the LE for $10. The $10 off coupon w/ new account should work. Also:
41ejHBKijnL._SS400_.jpg

Yeah, I thought so.
Link:http://www.amazon.ca/gp/feature.html?docId=1000283131
$10 off $40 Coupon (only valid with new account): MAPNEWNCSAVE

If you're still not convinced, it vibrates and even makes chainsaw sounds when you pull the trigger! This sucker is 13 pounds, takes 3 C batteries, and is constructed from "weapons grade" plastic.

[quote name='kathos']Ordered mine from Goomba a while back, waiting for release :D.[/quote]

Isn't shipping going to be a bitch coming from the US?

Ordered this this morning. I was going to get it from goomba, but this'll save tons on shipping.

Hopefully the Fallout 3 bundle will come to Amazon.ca as well.

[quote name='heimdal']Isn't shipping going to be a bitch coming from the US?[/quote]

Well I didn't expect it to come to Amazon.ca, I paid about $50 for that mistake, but if the Fallout 3 alarm clock bundle comes to .ca I'll be picking it up there.

I regret nothing! :D

[quote name='GuardianFlash']won't be a bitch when it arrives.[/quote]

Ch'Hells yeah!

[quote name='Rex']Ordered this this morning. I was going to get it from goomba, but this'll save tons on shipping.

Hopefully the Fallout 3 bundle will come to Amazon.ca as well.[/quote]

Sorry for double post but is the Alarm Clock bundle available for PC as well or is it a 360 only dealie?

I hate FPS on consoles :( and I don't want to deprive myself of the glory of the mouse if I have a choice (I'm the guy who bought Brothers in Arms for the PS3 'cause it came with a toy ok? Joysticks suck!).

[quote name='kathos']Sorry for double post but is the Alarm Clock bundle available for PC as well or is it a 360 only dealie?

I hate FPS on consoles :( and I don't want to deprive myself of the glory of the mouse if I have a choice (I'm the guy who bought Brothers in Arms for the PS3 'cause it came with a toy ok? Joysticks suck!).[/quote]

Amazon.com does have it for the PC, plus it's $10 cheaper. So lucky you! Here's hoping it comes out on the Amazon.ca site.

[quote name='Rex']Amazon.com does have it for the PC, plus it's $10 cheaper. So lucky you! Here's hoping it comes out on the Amazon.ca site.[/quote]

*does witch rain dance*

[quote name='kathos']Sorry for double post but is the Alarm Clock bundle available for PC as well or is it a 360 only dealie?

I hate FPS on consoles :( and I don't want to deprive myself of the glory of the mouse if I have a choice (I'm the guy who bought Brothers in Arms for the PS3 'cause it came with a toy ok? Joysticks suck!).[/quote]

I can't stand FPS on PC. I used to play CS-S, I can't stand it anymore. So many great shooters coming out for consoles next few months.

sorry, but getting a plastic replica is like saying ur a sissy fan of the game =P

lmfao, i just hates how that thing looks, it looks so cheap!!! (but of course, what can you do with 150$, considering 60$ goes to the game)
i wouldnt mind paying 400$ for a real lancer though ahahaha.

bread's done
Back