[CANADA] Gears of War + 360 Premium = $459.99

deep90210

CAG Veteran
Your choice on what you want ridge racer at bestbuy or hitup future shop and get $50 off. You get gears of war + ghost recon+ xbox live arcade + xbox 360 premium for $459.99 on Friday November 17th. Dont know if its 1 day only though.

Oh yeah...can you post a link to the flyer?
Ontarians get FS/Walmart/BB flyers on FRIDAY, so everytime you guys post deals, can you PLEASE post the Flyer Link as well?
Thanks

Woops I came across this information not from a flyer but a employee. Funny story, I was calling futureshop to buy a 360 but I wanted to make sure theyd match best buy's deal and give me Kameo. The ladies like yea we could but you may want to wait, were having a $50 price drop and including gears of war. I asked why and she said its because the ps3 is launching the same day. I'm taking an employees word on this one.

I saw it today. I was at Metrotown and went by Future Shop to check out the line (word of advice, don't bother trying for a PS3 there) and to see if I could get an SD Memory Card. Anyway, the ad is up in front of the line.

This topic is wrong. Don't panic, the deal is even BETTER!
$449.99 + tax for Holiday Bundle + Gears of War + Ridge Racer
$10 less than you heard and extra game =)

Also, after Friday, you can still get the same bundle (including GoW and RR) but for $499.99

[quote name='deep90210']w00t firestorm u just made my day even better for tomorrow :applause: hopefully they dont sell out.[/quote]

If they do, tell us =) You get a $30 gift card if they're sold out because of their Xbox 360 in stock guarantee. There's no way they'll sell out though. They had a HUGE pile of them at Metrotown today.

I'm just worried there sold out of gears of war, unless they have a matching supply cause gears of war sold up over here in the waterloo futureshop last week but then agian they get shipments every tuesday. I'm also gonna ask if I pay $10 extra if I can get collectors edition, now that would be sweet if they did that for me lol. THe only thing is I'll probably get a warranty with the money I saved, however some people keep telling me not too cause they say simply buy a new 360 put ur broken one in its box and return it...

Sweet deal, will be getting my 360 tomorrow :D. Anyone know what time Future Shop on Robson St opens tomorrow? Hopefully they won't sell out. I wonder if Best Buy in the US will do a similar offer? Could mean that more 360's are sold than PS3 on the PS3 launch day!

I'm concerned about reliability as well, but I don't want to buy a $90 warranty. Will probably chance it and not get one.

Here's the relevant part of the flyer that got emailed to me this morning:

I'm definitely going to be picking up one of these...such a sweet deal!

whys one gotta offer a controller dammit! lol anyone kno of blockbuster or anything that owuld take 2 games for gears of war? or is no one doin that. (ridge racer+ graw for gow would be nice)

Wii60 here we come. I was only planning on getting a Wii, now I'm getting a 360 and a Wii on the same weekend. The 360 will at least make the last few days wait go a little quicker. The days are just dragging as we get closer to Sunday.

EB Games has Xbox 360 for 449.99 for the GRAW pack.
NO Gears of War with it, if you do trade in an older system you get Gears of War for free.

[quote name='Ranzo']EB Games has Xbox 360 for 449.99 for the GRAW pack.
NO Gears of War with it, if you do trade in an older system you get Gears of War for free.[/quote]

I'm guessing it's only for a limited time?

I picked up this killer deal at Future Shop this morning with no problem. They were selling like crazy, this was just a brilliant move my MS and FS. There will be more 360s sold this weekend than ps3s.

It was 449.99 at my FS. I had the cash to buy it, but I went there for Anchorman. I think everyone would be pretty pissed if I went there to spend $20 and left with a $500 credit card bill. :p

I picked one up today too, and didn't feel like keeping Ridge Racer 6 (not a racing-game fan), so returned it to Wal-Mart (love their no-receipt policy) and used the money to buy a charge'n play kit for the wireless controller. :) Came out to be about $504 CND, for a premium 360, GR:AW, Live Arcade, Gears of War, and that charge'n play kit. Damn good deal!

[quote name='marcus12024']I picked one up today too, and didn't feel like keeping Ridge Racer 6 (not a racing-game fan), so returned it to Wal-Mart (love their no-receipt policy) and used the money to buy a charge'n play kit for the wireless controller. :) Came out to be about $504 CND, for a premium 360, GR:AW, Live Arcade, Gears of War, and that charge'n play kit. Damn good deal![/quote]

So Wal-Mart will take anything without a receipt? Why didn't someone tell me earlier =( Would've returned the 360 and kept the games. Or do they only do it for small items an YMMV?

it probably has to be sealed, and then theyd see the 29.99 futureshop sticker lol. I also picked the package up today, thank jebus for futureshop.

[quote name='deep90210']it probably has to be sealed, and then theyd see the 29.99 futureshop sticker lol. I also picked the package up today, thank jebus for futureshop.[/quote]

It does have to be sealed, but at my futureshop there is no stickers on any items. I don't know if you could return something as expensive as a 360 - they might be a little...hesitant to take that back. I've only ever done this with games thus far, and it works great. Just did it recently with the free Metroid Prime Pinball that FS bundled with a DS lite last week too!

yeah, might be too much of a hassle with the 360. I might return this copy of Destroy All Humans 2 I won though. I have no time to play it with the Wii games coming out and some of the GCN games I haven't played yet.

To be honest guys, it's a good deal, but I couldn't see myself playing those games. What's the going price for a simple 360 premium? or are they all bundles?

[quote name='Mike23']To be honest guys, it's a good deal, but I couldn't see myself playing those games. What's the going price for a simple 360 premium? or are they all bundles?[/quote]

$499, which is $50 more than this deal. Although right now they have GRAW and XBLA Unplugged and call it the "Holiday Bundle".

bread's done
Back