[Canada]Guitar Hero: World Tour $99.99 (FS)

If I didn't have Rock Band I might be interested, but two fake plastic drum sets are the last thing I need.

I got the confirmation email saying it's being processed, but I fully expect this to be canceled.

Either way, nothing to lose!

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']It's a pre-order.[/quote]
I meant pre-ordering it in the store b/c I don't have a credit card and it's sold out online

[quote name='uutf']I meant pre-ordering it in the store b/c I don't have a credit card and it's sold out online[/quote]

Yeah I don't think FS/BB do in-store pre-orders.

Hey everybody,

BestBuy just "cancelled" my order. They gave me a whopping "$5 Digital Dollar". It's better than nothing, though.

[quote name='magiic']Im just proud that so far none of you talked about suing futureshop for false advertising.[/quote]

They have disclaimers everywhere. "We have the right to correct price errors" or something.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']They have disclaimers everywhere. "We have the right to correct price errors" or something.[/QUOTE]

I know. Yet everytime some killer deal comes down that is obviously a misprint *someone* has to play the legal card because they DESERVE the deal for catching the misprint.

[quote name='magiic']I know. Yet everytime some killer deal comes down that is obviously a misprint *someone* has to play the legal card because they DESERVE the deal for catching the misprint.[/quote]

I see what you mean. People on RFD are whining about their cancellations despite getting $5.

Mine got cancelled after all! Time for a lawsuit!

...Just kidding. They did give me a nice $10 certificate though.

EDIT: certificate code didn't work. that was a bust!

bread's done
Back