[Canada} guitar hero2 bundle $31 and more @ amazon.ca

Why? Why must you tempt me!

I got a guitar hero bundle, Neverwinter Nights 2 for 14.99 and Devil Summoner (19.99) for a friend who has been looking for the game. And now I really need to stop visiting this site, before I'm tempted any more.

[quote name='imcrazy']Why? Why must you tempt me!

I got a guitar hero bundle, Neverwinter Nights 2 for 14.99 and Devil Summoner (19.99) for a friend who has been looking for the game. And now I really need to stop visiting this site, before I'm tempted any more.[/QUOTE]
youre lucky you dont know what was already sold out then

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']youre lucky you dont know what was already sold out then[/quote]
You mean okami? I already own that game.

OMG OKAMI for $10??! X-Factor, are you in GVR? If so, could you sell it to me instead of EB? Or ship to me if possible? I'll pay $20.

Only good games I see left are Shin Megami Tensai Devil Summoner for $20, Guitar Hero II for $11 and Final Fantasy XII for $26. Agh. So sad I missed Okami >_<

Trauma Center: Second Opinion for $40 isn't bad either. Also know a few people are looking for DOAX which is $40 along with Call of Duty 3.

Did anyone manage to snatch Disgaea 2? I would trade Okami for that.

I live in Toronto. We'll see how it goes first, I hope amazon.ca ships that order because there were only 5 remaining when I placed the order.

I remember ordering something from FutureShop and they didn't ship it even though they said they had 2 remaining when I ordered. And it magically went "out of stock" a few days later. That was for a Silver PS2 by the way.

bread's done
Back