[Canada] HMV - BWii $9.99

wampa1

CAGiversary!
Saw Battalion Wars 2 for the Wii in the bargain bin for $9.99, I didn't think HMV ever had cheap deals like this, so it was pretty surprising to see :bouncy:

Good luck tho, mostly old xbox/gamecube/ps2/wii shovelware games in those bins.

[quote name='wampa1']Saw Battalion Wars 2 for the Wii in the bargain bin for $9.99, I didn't think HMV ever had cheap deals like this, so it was pretty surprising to see :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Great deal, that was on my buy-if-cheap list for a while. Sadly, my local HMV in Fredericton has no stock. If you're interested, here's the quick link to check the stock of your local HMV to save you time:

http://www.hmv.ca/hmvcaweb/en_CA/displayStockAvailability.do?sku=1202462

I'm assuming that if a store isn't listed there, that they don't have any in stock? Because they left out Square One (in Ontario) and it's the biggest shopping mall in Ontario. I guess it's better just to call and ask.

[quote name='TheBigBoi']I'm assuming that if a store isn't listed there, that they don't have any in stock? Because they left out Square One (in Ontario) and it's the biggest shopping mall in Ontario. I guess it's better just to call and ask.[/QUOTE]

I believe that is the case, yeah. The inventory lists are usually pretty accurate, but calling to be sure is a no-harm venture.

I had the title at one point from a Rogers 2/$40.. thought it was OKAY.. traded it in for an EBgames deal. $9.99 is pretty damn decent.

Ooooh, so tempted... (AND after I missed the EBgames special on it for favour of RE:UC), ugh... but my HMV isn't very reliable... and it's soooo farrr awayyyyy...

Thanks got one, weird its $10 there, $50 at walmart. Some crappy ones $10, ps3 jericho, 360 dark sector and superstar tennis

yes. Crackdown was another one for $10 (it was $10 a year ag o boxing day). Only 1 or 2 of each one here.

The prices seem up to date on the website, and there are some decent titles for $9.99:

(360)
Sega Superstar Tennis
Universe at War (Definitely picking up!)
Culdcept Saga
Conflict: Denied Ops

(Wii)
Ninja Reflex
Death Junior 2
BWII

(PS3)
NFL Tour
Hail to the Chimp
Sing Star (Standalone)

It's probably YMMV, but it seems the site's availability is at least fairly accurate.

[quote name='craig64']The prices seem up to date on the website, and there are some decent titles for $9.99:

(360)
Sega Superstar Tennis
Universe at War (Definitely picking up!)
Culdcept Saga
Conflict: Denied Ops

(Wii)
Ninja Reflex
Death Junior 2
BWII

(PS3)
NFL Tour
Hail to the Chimp
Sing Star (Standalone)

It's probably YMMV, but it seems the site's availability is at least fairly accurate.[/quote]

Wicked list!!! you rock!
Any PSP or DS game worth the money?

(DS)
Cooking Mama (yeah, that's really the only decent title)

I don't have a PSP, but here are games I figure might be decent:

(PSP)
Scarface
Atari Classics Evolved

If you just go to HMV.ca, click Games, click the system on the left side of the screen that you want to look at, and then click "(system) Games", click "Best Sellers - See All", and then choose to sort from Price Low to High you can see all of the titles. There aren't a tonne of great ones, but there's a few.

went to get the crackdown, clearly priced at 9.99...and it scans at 34.99. Cashier has to wait for supervisor...supervisor comes and says she cant override one for that much. Going to be $10 at walmart anyway, but cant believe they wouldn't sell it for sticker price.

bread's done
Back