Canada: HUGE YMMV Future Shop clearance games

arnoldrimmer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (96%)
I was in a Future Shop yesterday in Edmonton and they have a bin with a bunch of clearance games for 5.00, these included:
Operation Darkness
Battle Fantasia
X-Men
WWE 2008
NBA Live 08/NFL tour dual pack
Puzzle Quest Galactrix
Rock N Roll Adventures
NBA Live 07(this was only 1.00)

There were a bunch more but I don't remember what they were

Great price for Operation Darkness, it was 11 bucks on amazon.ca just last week, so for any of you who missed that, here's your chance!

I'd take Battle Fantasia for 5 bucks. I enjoyed it when I bought it for full price. Great deal for 5 dollars!

That Xmen game might be fun for $5....any thoughts?

[quote name='Azumangaman']That Xmen game might be fun for $5....any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Depends which one it is, if it's the latest Wolverine game, I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

[quote name='matsam']Depends which one it is, if it's the latest Wolverine game, I'd buy it in a heartbeat![/QUOTE]
Nope it's Xmen not Wolverine

I bought these last week I think (in Sherbrooke, QC) :
- Super Dodgeball Brawlers DS ($10)
- King of Fighters XI (PS2) ($5, but the cashier forgot to scan it LOL)

I remember seeing GUN for a few bucks (less than $5) but I wasn't sure if it was worth it or not.

Would totally pay somebody cost + shipping to get me 2 copies of operation darkness :)
The games are value priced right now, not clearance, (*.95 vs *.97) so it's individual discretion per store manager as to move them for this price.

[quote name='Nesmaster']Gun was awesome, I'm still waiting for my sequel. Stupid Tony Hawk/GH games =([/QUOTE]

That's Activision for ya... Don't forget all the CoD games that will be coming out before it too.

bread's done
Back