[Canada] Loblaws/Superstore/etc: No Tax (June 12th/13th/14th/15th)

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
From GAF. No tax event is back just in time for 80 GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle. Hopefully it's nationwide but so far only Southern Ontario I think.

Really hoping BC gets it.

Some do. All the Superstores in my area do. They might not be getting the PS3 MGS4 bundle though it seems. Dunno how it'll go =(

They just had that in Winnipeg not too long ago, it was a big disappointment (to myself) when they did not stock the Dualshock 3 till the promotion was finished.

RFD shows a western flyer that has the no tax weekend. Not sure about Southern Ontario. The top of the flyer says 12th and 13th 5 - close, but the fine print says 14th and 15th 5 - close...

[quote name='tattashot']Does anybody know if they'll be getting any mgs4 bundles?[/quote]I really hope they do as that's the only reason I care, but a GAFfer's friend who works at Head Office said there's nothing in their release calendar that shows it coming :(

Superstore usually has stuff on time so I'm holding onto hope. If not, I'll probably go the Dell 10% off newsletter coupon route. I asked a Dell rep and they said it'd probably be on the site once it's released...

Firestorm is it the 12th and 13th for Vancouver or the 14th and 15th or 12th - 15th? Do they stock the Wiis at 5pm? Cause it says only 10 units per store. If they put out the wiis during the day then at 5pm there would be none for me.

I doubt they'll be there by 5PM. And the top of the article says 12th and 13th. But the fine print said 14th and 15th. So be there on 12th just in case? Or Call? It's Western Canada for all those dates. East not confirmed yet.

Confirmed that Superstore will have the bundle tomorrow. Guy at Metrotown said they'd have 6, but he's not sure if the managers will hold it until 5PM or just sell it in the morning.

I would presume they'll sell it when angry Metal Gear fans demand it. I'm really tempted by it with this sale, although I can't really justify a PS3 purchase right now...

[quote name='SickBoy']I would presume they'll sell it when angry Metal Gear fans demand it. I'm really tempted by it with this sale, although I can't really justify a PS3 purchase right now...[/quote]

Yeah..same here.

[quote name='Firestorm']Confirmed that Superstore will have the bundle tomorrow. Guy at Metrotown said they'd have 6, but he's not sure if the managers will hold it until 5PM or just sell it in the morning.[/quote]

Grab one when it opens, head to the book/magazine section and settle down for 8 hours or so until the no-tax starts. :)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Grab one when it opens, head to the book/magazine section and settle down for 8 hours or so until the no-tax starts. :)[/quote]

I know the Superstore at Richmond have a food place where you can sit down and eat with your unpaid stuff. Bring a laptop, couple of magazines, or PSP/DS. Just kidding, there's less than 2 hours left till 5PM.

Please let there be wiis at Rupert superstore.

bread's done
Back