[Canada] Lumines 20$ at Sears (YMMV)

matsam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just thought I'd share a nice find. I was shopping in Laval and decided to check Sears' video game section to see if I could find something interesting (yeah right!)

Well what do you know, on the shelf, 2 brand new copies of Lumines for PSP, greatest hits version, but still, I don't see that game too often. Plus, it was only 20 bucks. You'll pay at least double on ebay.

So I got one, there's still one left! (Carrefour Laval)

Here's proof :p
IMG_0236-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Sears still has videogames? WTF?

I bought my near-release day PS1 from Sears. For the system, a controller, and two games I paid $550. I don't remember buying anything from them since.

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']Eb games has Lumines used for only $5. Pick it up.[/quote]

Hmmm? Last I heard EB complied with the Lumines recall. The game is a firmware downgrader, they don't want it out there for obvious reasons :roll:

Sears Canada has few video games. Just a few budget titles. Bunch of Sonic games. Condemned is also there for $20. That's about it really. Really crappy selection but people stop by every other day asking if we have Wii Fit in stock.

Hint: Sears doesn't carry Wii Fit. Or the Wii. Or the PS3. Or the PSP. Just an overpriced DS bundle which costs more than the sum of its parts.

bread's done
Back