[Canada]Merry Xmas/Boxing Day CAG!

kathos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
That's it, it's officially Xmas. So just throwing it out there, hope everyone has a good one.

And to all retail staff, dread tomorrow.

EDIT: Whoo Boxing Day! Awesome! What did everyone else get? Posting this before work so I wanna see CAGs with lots of great deals today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Festivus. Boxing day deals suck for the most part. Especially Staples. I am excited for lots of disappointed idiots who wait out side for 3 hours cause we don't open til 9.

Happy Xmas CAG! Everyone enjoy a great and safe one :D
Dread I WILL, tomorrow...working open to close on Boxing Day :cry:

[quote name='kathos']That's it, it's officially Xmas. So just throwing it out there, hope everyone has a good one.[/QUOTE]
Not here it's not, but I'll say merry Christmas anyway ;)

[quote name='arnoldrimmer']Not here it's not, but I'll say merry Christmas anyway ;)[/quote]

Sorry was on EST time :D.

[quote name='maigoyume']Merry Christmas CAG's

check out the FS thread if you haven't already. Great deals :applause:

Courtesy of gamer602[/quote]

Yes, everyone SHOULD be checking out the Futureshop thread, everyone check it and shop there, wink wink.

[quote name='Lockescythe']tomorrow will be my first boxing day on the other side of the fence. Should be interesting.[/quote]

Good luck that day bro, and watch out for theft, it's a big day for it.

Merry Christmas everyone!
I'm actually looking forward to working tomorrow.
My official plan is:
work (6-11)
Go to Zellers for Britney Spears Circus (nobody shops at Zellers, should be easy)
Go to Rogers to see whats up
Go Home!

Ah, the joy of working at Scotiabank Place. I have to work the Canada/Czech game tomorrow night, which I'm pumped out of my mind for. It'll be crazy busy in the store(s), but it's worth it... better than somewhere like Best Buy or Future Shop anyway.

Merry Christmas, finally have access to a computer and looking forward to tomorrow :)

I got a shiny new PS3 textpad, works pretty nicely!

[quote name='Firestorm']Merry Christmas guys =) Tomorrow's also my first day on the other side.[/quote]

other side as in RFD * gulp.
or USA ?

Hope it was a good Christmas for everyone :]

[quote name='Kekumba']Ah, the joy of working at Scotiabank Place. I have to work the Canada/Czech game tomorrow night, which I'm pumped out of my mind for. It'll be crazy busy in the store(s), but it's worth it... better than somewhere like Best Buy or Future Shop anyway.[/quote]

I'm going to that game!

bread's done
Back