[CANADA] Movie Gallery: All Used Games under $29.99 for $4.99

mkrowe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I just happened to drop by my local Movie Gallery during my lunch and they had all used games under $29.99 selling for $4.99. It's mostly all old console stuff, but they did have some wii, PS3 and 360 as well.

They had some old stuff at mine; Jade Empires Limited Edition, StarFox, Super Mario Strikers, Metroid, etc all $4.99 each.

This has been going on at a few locations in the States for a while now. The only MG in my province that is doing this deal is Yarmouth, I'll still call the two in my area now and then to see if they have the deal yet (the have the 3 for $15 deal right now).

Yeah, its been going on for a bit here in Alberta..Coulda sworn somebody had posted this already, but could of been somewhere else..I tapped pretty much every Movie Gallery in this area, snagged:

Tales of Vesperia (360)
Star Wars: Force Unleashed (360)
Civilization Revolutions (360)
Infinite Undiscovery (360)
Last Remnant (360)
Two Worlds (360)
Suikoden IV (PS2)
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation (360)

Still watching, but it doesn't look like they're pushing out anything of much more interest.

Star Wars :TFU is $15 new there too for 360/PS3.
I went up to one near me. It was completely clear out of everything interesting.

Movie Gallery is also doing trade-ins now. Saw their latest flyer and they had some sweet prices on games his month. Prototype for $45, Red Faction Guerilla for $45. I'm going to keep an eye on them, might be some decent deals to be found.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']Movie Gallery is also doing trade-ins now. Saw their latest flyer and they had some sweet prices on games his month. Prototype for $45, Red Faction Guerilla for $45. I'm going to keep an eye on them, might be some decent deals to be found.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't bother with trade ins, though..Due to this preplayed sale, their TIVs are a joke...I ditched Street Fighter IV for $25...Yes, it snagged me five games, and I'm very happy about that. :D But still..Just a warning if you're looking at high monetary value for games.

...*thinks that made sense..must..finish..morning....coffee*

[quote name='dancrane212']The only MG in my province that is doing this deal is Yarmouth...[/QUOTE]

I have never seen a MG here. Do you know if Bridgewater have one?

~S

[quote name='Opopanax']Does anyone know if VHQ is doing the same?[/QUOTE]

Yup. Went to two this morning.
Thanks OP!
The first one showed up on Google maps...hit it up and got GTA IV PS3, Cabela's Trophy Bucks 360 and LOTR: Conquest 360. The guy told me about the other location (which wasn't on Google Maps!), so I thought I had a gold mine...turned out they had next to nothing :(

[quote name='snowsquirrel']I have never seen a MG here. Do you know if Bridgewater have one?

~S[/QUOTE]

To my knowledge, no. But I just called the one in Fall River and they are doing the deal! Going to try and get there soon!

Can anyone confirm that this deal is still going now that it's a new week? I called a Movie Gallery/VHQ in Calgary today and they said the current promotion is you can get three $8 and under games for $15 total.

bread's done
Back