[Canada] Next gaming guarantee...

JnJosh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Ufc!

95% positive (was told by a manager), if so this is another reason to at least preorder this game, hit and miss (literally) with this title as it seems like a hard sport to capture.

Definitly excited!

Ranzo, anyone else feel free to correct me

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forward to this game but there is a part of me that thinks this game will suck.

well if it follows the gaming guarantee forumla..

Big hyped game + sucks when it comes out = 60-70$ back in our eb-wallet!

im just thinking about the online... whats worse, armbar or lag?

(i dont think RE sucks :p )

[quote name='JnJosh']well if it follows the gaming guarantee forumla..

Big hyped game + sucks when it comes out = 60-70$ back in our eb-wallet!

im just thinking about the online... whats worse, armbar or lag?

(i dont think RE sucks :p )[/quote]
lag!

That's good to know considering I've been pondering on getting this for awhile now (if they make a career mode something like The Ultimate Fighter, man... that would be awesome).

Looks like I know what my semi-purpose for the time up to this game's release is ...

[quote name='jeffx']what deal are you guys talking about here?

oh wait, you're all off topic. WRONG FORUM.[/quote]
This IS a DEAL even if it's not completely confirmed yet; if true, this means UFC will be at most the equivalent of a rental (13% tax for 70 bucks is 9) or free for those who trade 3!

[quote name='poiuiu']Looks like I know what my semi-purpose for the time up to this game's release is ...

This IS a DEAL even if it's not completely confirmed yet; if true, this means UFC will be at most the equivalent of a rental (13% tax for 70 bucks is 9) or free for those who trade 3![/QUOTE]

oh I guess it just hit me that "next gaming guarantee" was some sort of EB games promotion. I thought you meant your next guaranteed purchase or something.

[quote name='JnJosh']UFC undisputed, think a june date was set for release[/QUOTE]

Actually the confirmed release date is May 19th.

I was just going to post this separately but I guess I'll throw it in here. Not a very good track record, but great for generating eb credit :applause:

Code:
                                              Metacritic
Release Date  Game                           PS3   Xbox 360
5/20/2008     Haze                           55    n/a
6/24/2008     Alone in the Dark              68    58
7/29/2008     SoulCalibur IV                 85    85
9/16/2008     Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 70    73
11/9/2008     WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009      78    80
1/13/2009     Lord of the Rings Conquest     54    57
3/13/2009     Resident Evil 5                86    85
5/19/2009     UFC 2009 Undisputed            ??    ??

thanks mudsy, havent been to the release date section of ign iin a while so i wasn't sure.

A lot of my friends are very excited about this game, being fans, hopefully this draws them into a preorder at the very least.

I can confirm that this is the next gaming guarantee game. Also since its a trade 3 weekend you might as well bring in some games and put them to 23.33 each if this hits a 69.99 pricepoint.

duz anyone know the ebg policy where u preorder a gam via the t3g1fp and u 'forget' to pickup ur preorder....weeks go by... wat happens? the game is still there for u? or they 'hope' u just forget bout it lol

[quote name='kleptodathief']duz anyone know the ebg policy where u preorder a gam via the t3g1fp and u 'forget' to pickup ur preorder....weeks go by... wat happens? the game is still there for u? or they 'hope' u just forget bout it lol[/quote]

they hold your game for 48 hours. if you don't pick it up, they'll sell it to someone else. you still have the credit though. the only difference is if the game is no longer in stock, you don't get it (like w/ special editions).

bread's done
Back