[Canada]Off-topic: Assassin's Creed Challenge

Lone_Prodigy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Thought you guys might be interested in this.

For 22 days starting today, you can play The Assassin's Creed Challenge to try to win great prizes. The Grand Prize for the person with the most credits wins a TV, 360, and other stuff. Instant prizes include PCs, 360 Elites, Assassin's Creed game, and other swag.

Basically what you do is click on 5 random points on a map every 24 hours and see what comes up.

Or, if you want, sign up under my referral link and I get 10 extra credits. :)

Note: if the link doesn't work, go back to the homepage, enter your date of birth, and try again.

Thanks.

Your referral link didn't work though. Is it just me? I'll wait 'til that's fixed before signing up.

I get this message:

"We're sorry but you're not able to join the game at this time. It's possible you're not old enough or you've attempted to do something that is against the rules and regulations.
If you feel this is an error, please contact us at [email protected]."

[quote name='Griptor']Thanks.

Your referral link didn't work though. Is it just me? I'll wait 'til that's fixed before signing up.

I get this message:

"We're sorry but you're not able to join the game at this time. It's possible you're not old enough or you've attempted to do something that is against the rules and regulations.
If you feel this is an error, please contact us at [email protected]."[/quote]
You have to go through the age gate on the regular page first, then you can use his referral link. Screw up on their part I guess.

I signed up under you Lone. Cool game, if we keep this thread updated at least 1 tim e aday it will help me not forget about it.

Thanks guys. I posted this on RFD but only got 1 referral so far. Heh.

I'm actually #5 right now: Exile. :)

I think it would be helpful for us to post all our coordinates moved, so we can maximize our chances of winning something.
  • 22.10.2007 Exile moved from [12,-13] to [8,-12]
  • 22.10.2007 Exile moved from [13,-8] to [12,-13]
  • 22.10.2007 Exile moved from [8,0] to [11,-3]
One of these is a quiz: I think it's [13,-8] or [12,-13]. The answer is 3.5 years (how many years has AC been in development.)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Thanks guys. I posted this on RFD but only got 1 referral so far. Heh.

I'm actually #5 right now: Exile. :)

I think it would be helpful for us to post all our coordinates moved, so we can maximize our chances of winning something.
  • 22.10.2007 Exile moved from [12,-13] to [8,-12]
  • 22.10.2007 Exile moved from [13,-8] to [12,-13]
  • 22.10.2007 Exile moved from [8,0] to [11,-3]
One of these is a quiz: I think it's [13,-8] or [12,-13]. The answer is 3.5 years (how many years has AC been in development.)[/quote]
But don't post the last move you made. Even with CAGs I wouldn't be surprised if someone came and knifed me in the face if I posted where I was :>

[quote name='mrelusive']But don't post the last move you made. Even with CAGs I wouldn't be surprised if someone came and knifed me in the face if I posted where I was :>[/quote]
Yeah, see where I edited my post? ;)

Actually, one of my friends knifed me, and I ended up moving to a new spot.

I just signed up today (sorry, I read the email first before I read your post). Out of the 5 moves, I managed to find 10 credits. For those who might not know, you lose a credit for every move you make. To be honest, for some reason I seem to want the AC Swag more than most of the stuff there (like the hoodies or the leather bracelet).

[quote name='TheBigBoi']To be honest, for some reason I seem to want the AC Swag more than most of the stuff there (like the hoodies or the leather bracelet).[/quote] Ditto. If I wanted a USB drive or copy of AC I'll just buy it at the store. Gaming swag is usually more hard to acquire :D

Is there some kind of cap on referrals?
I sure hope so, otherwise the winner will be someone that just spams it.

I just went back to the site, and I clicked rules and noticed the part of "click and drag to move the map". Until that point, I thought the grid was only the part that displays when you first log in. Wow, was I wrong. That grid is HUGE!!!

[quote name='scary perry']I just signed using the ref. Game seems totally pointless to me.[/quote]

+1. Playing anyways. I figure eventually I'll win some sort of prize from a contest before I die.

[quote name='Teddite']Is there some kind of cap on referrals?
I sure hope so, otherwise the winner will be someone that just spams it.[/quote]

How else will it be done? Some guy found 50 credits: you want him to win? It's either luck or spam.

Oh and I'm off the top 10. I bet there are a lot of dummy accounts out there.

I signed up under your ref OP. Managed to find 5 points and a trivia question worth 10 i think.
It was "What platforms is AC being developed for?"

I actually have a chance of doing well in this, if anyone is interested in giving a helping hand check out the link in my signature. Cheers.

Dammit. I'm out of credits and can't do anything now, and none of my friends want to join. Ah well, twas fun while it lasted.

bread's done
Back