[Canada] Play & Charge Kit for 360 - $15

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Do u know if any place have the Xbox360 battery charger on sale? I'm talking about the one where you put the Xbox360 battery pack into the Xbox360 battery charger and plug it into a wall outlet. I have the play and charge kit, but having to get the wire out and plug it in to the Xbox360 to charge is not fun. Plus, if I do that it would feel llike a wired controller.

hey guys. heres a little tip. when you arnt using your controller you can plug it into the computer via the usb. waalaa. u never have to charge it while u are playing. unless you play for 25 hours strait haha.

Just thought I'd point out to everyone, if you bought a charge and play kit before this deal (30 days max) you can bring back the receipt and they will refund you the difference (including tax). This will work if you bought it at either future shop or best buy.

[quote name='imcrazy']Just thought I'd point out to everyone, if you bought a charge and play kit before this deal (30 days max) you can bring back the receipt and they will refund you the difference (including tax). This will work if you bought it at either future shop or best buy.[/quote]

As an addition, most stores have this. Zellers is 14 days as is Toys R Us if I remember correctly. Check your store for the policy.

bread's done
Back