[Canada] PSP - $170 ($30 off) at Zellers

Forgot about that. $160 I guess =P Unless it says something about excluding gaming hardware?
Edit; Checked the coupon and it says nothing about gaming hardware. So $160 =)

good deal if you want to downgrade to lower firmwares!

hey Firestorm is your avatar Charmander?

It says just PSP. I've noticed retailers don't differentiate between the Slim and the old PSP so I would say try to get the Slim. If it doesn't ring up, show them the flyer.

Yes, it's Charmander but he's wearing Chopin's hat from Eternal Sonata. It's an Endless Nocturne thing =P Charmander will be back to normal soon!

Cool. Remember, with an SPC Card you save 15% off at Zellers. I believe sale stuff is inclued. So, you'd save another 15-20 bucks for a card that costs only 8 bucks.
If I can get the slim, I'll finally be getting me a PSP :D

Thanks OP.
And it'll cost me about 144.50 before tax (134.50 if I can use the coupon).
EDIT sorry misread

I don't think SPC applies to electronics. And this deal stinks now that the Wal-Mart anniversary sale is on. GAFfers are reporting PSP Slim is $149 at Wal-Mart.

[quote name='Firestorm']I don't think SPC applies to electronics. And this deal stinks now that the Wal-Mart anniversary sale is on. GAFfers are reporting PSP Slim is $149 at Wal-Mart.[/quote]
Oh. Well, then I'll be PMing at Futureshop for a PSP Slim (I figure its about freaking time I get one).

[quote name='Firestorm']I don't think SPC applies to electronics. And this deal stinks now that the Wal-Mart anniversary sale is on. GAFfers are reporting PSP Slim is $149 at Wal-Mart.[/quote]

I hadn't heard that it was the slim one at WM, but even so, you should be able to PM at Zellers and then use your Facebook thing.

I'm pretty sure the SPC discount specifically excludes most electronics...buried in the fine print somewhere, I think. Otherwise would be AWESOME!

Barto

bread's done
Back