[Canada] Rogers 2 For 40 Back? YMMV??

Azumangaman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (99%)
Hot diggity! One of the best deals there is is back at Rogers Video!

2 FOR 40 on all previously used games!
This may be YMMV, but I'm going to assume its nation wide.

My store had crap for the 360, but it DID have SmackDown Vs. Raw 2007. Didn't see if it had FFXII though. Thinking of buying the 2 and selling FFXII to EB Games and keeping SD VS. R2007, So I can get Diamond and Pearl AND Smackdown vs. Raw for 50 bucks.

Nice! I'll have to see if I can find Dead Rising. Thanks!

Edit: Just confirmed that it is happening in Winnipeg. As for when the deal ends, the woman said it just started so it shouldn't end anytime soon.

[quote name='Spades22']agreed! I hate buying used...[/quote]

err... most of the popular titles at RV are in bad condition cause they have been rented by alot of customers.

I used to hate buying used, but if it's a difference between $40 and $120 - $140, I'll suck it up. After all, this IS a cheapass forum :D

[quote name='NolbertoS']Hmmm..hope it's for new games too..the last deal included new and used games on sale.[/quote]

Wait...what?

*Imagines amazing possibility of GHII (360) and DDR:Universe (360) for $40!!!

[quote name='Firestorm']I'm pretty sure it didn't include new games last time.[/QUOTE]

Well..it did, that was the Roger's Coupon sale, where you can buy 2 used or 2 new for $40, and I bought some Xbox360 games that they had on sale brand new there.

I went today and they told me it ended yesterday :mad:

I hope they do this again soon. Hopefully someone can keep us posted.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Apparently it will be back Apr. 16, but only for new games $39.99 or less.

At least that's what I heard from RFD.[/quote]

Thats not terrible. I could always get a DS game + a cheaper 360 game (*cough* FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 3 *cough*) for 40 bucks.
I could always get lucky and the sign will just say 2 FOR 40 so I can nab some new games that are teh expensive :D

wow like that "2 new titles for 40 bucks" thing. I'll see what 360 games they have under that price...

I think I'll go for Fight Night Round 3, CoD2, or Burnout Revenge...whichever two I can get. I'd go for Tomb Raider/Amped 3...but I think those are regular 19.99 so it wouldn't make much sense lol.

I'm going to call in the morning to see if they are then go at lunch. If find anything at lunch I will report back around 1PST as far as whats going on.

RFD says it starts on the 18th. Some locations seem to have it on already, though.

As for the sticker on the disc, I find that the sticker itself is useful for getting rid of the residue. Just use the non-"Void" parts. =)

as far as the store near my house in surrey is concerned, the deal is on.
2 for 40$ on used games. No restrictions in price.

Be warned though. I picked up crackdown and ff12 thinking EBgames would give me the 37$ for FF12 and a high value for crackdown. Instead i only got
20$ for FF12, so they must have reduced the trade in value recently.

[quote name='Firestorm']The one near my house on 41st Victoria said it's not on for them =/[/quote]bah, thats the closest one to me too

bread's done
Back