[Canada] Rogers 2 for $40 is back on for this weekend!

Crap man, I was at mine just a few days ago and I'm pretty sure they had Zelda TP and Lost Planet there. With any luck they might still be there when I get there. Thanks!

EDIT: Just called the 2 rogers video in my area. One said it wasn't happening and the other said it might be happening next weekend (not confirmed as he put it).

Cloverdale isn't doing it.

I called the Richmond store and they said just there area got the e-mail and it was up to the managers to decide if they wanted to do it.

Haha the one I go to has a hair place next to it as well!
I'll be checking today I guess, I was there yesterday and there was no deal there. However my Rogers has Virtua Tennis 3, COD3, Lost Planet, SVR2007 and more!
[quote name='idontknow69']dam i should have gone yesterday.....i was next door getting a haircut LOL[/quote]

dam, just called the Rogers at old orchard and they sadi the sale has ended.:cry:

Edit; Just went to the one at old aorchard center and saw they were having a 2 for $14 but the the games had to less than $10 and all they had was NCaa Baseball 2006, MLB 2k5, Arena footbal and king kong for ps2

Rogers ALWAYS has a "2 games for 15 dollars" deal if they are below 10$ each (but this is used games...)

Thanks. I was just at my Rogers yesterday but didn't see anything about 2/$40 though they had a bin of new games for 2/$30. I need to go there again and check. If that's the case, I'm gonna return FF12 and get another game with it.

bread's done
Back