NHL 10
                               Operation Flashpoint
                               Super Mario Galaxy
                               Super Smash Bros Brawl
Uncharted 2                    Uncharted 2
WWE SvR 2010                   WWE SvR
[/FONT]

Trade Pokemon Platinum+$9.99 for Heat Gold or Soul Silver

Trade ME2, AoT:40 or Dante's Inferno + $9.99 for Bioshock 2 (??)

Easter Weekend Sale Apr 1-5
Rock Band 2 $19.99
Modern Warfare 2 $39.99
Mass Effect 2 $49.99

Most Wanted - $40 TIV
God of War 3
Heavy Rain
Super Mario Bros Wii
Final Fantasy 13
Dante's Inferno
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Modern Warfare 2 + 1400 MS points for $59.99

Used Game Sale
$29.99 - Halo Wars, Madden 10, Fable 2
$39.99 - Assassin's Creed 2, Darksiders, Halo 3: ODST
50% off all use PS2 Game

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TripleQ']Trade In Promos
Easter Weekend Sale Apr 1-5
Rock Band 2 $19.99
[/QUOTE]

Common sense dictates that this would just be the game and not the whole shabang, but common sense has been wrong before. Is there a picture or something that shows whether this has the instruments or not?

Also, what console versions does this apply for? All four?

I really want a 360 version of this game now that Tragically Hip is coming to RBN.

Wow....pretty horrendous.
Most of their supposed sales on new and used are both above in price compared to many other places' recent sales.
No thanks Rogers...no thanks

Nothing too great game-wise, but I'm probably going to pick up a copy of Thunderball on BluRay. $11.99 isn't too bad in my books. And maybe Terminator Salvation for $16.99. Hmm...

[quote name='lustyhitter']Rogers Video - Where you have to pay for the privilege to trade in games for credit. Pass.[/QUOTE]
Hey I thought it was a bad thing too but when I did my first trade 3 promo there I managed to get 54 points from the trade in and sign up which is a couple of $10 off any purchases already. Even when a friend of mine did the trade 2 for FFXIII he got 18 points for signing up and doing the trade so the points you get for your trade in already pay off the membership cost.

[quote name='lustyhitter']Rogers Video - Where you have to pay for the privilege to trade in games for credit. Pass.[/QUOTE]
If you go there a lot, then signing up for Star Rewards is a no brainer. Its an awesome system. And if you get enough points you can just use the points to renew, so I haven't paid again in 3 years. When I renewed last year, the said I saved $150 or something....they were shocked, they were used to saying $20 or so...

According to the website, the trade 4 get $100 off the XBox 360 Elite Spring Bundle ended yesterday. Is there a chance I could still get this deal or do stores pay close attention to the dates?

[quote name='stetson717']According to the website, the trade 4 get $100 off the XBox 360 Elite Spring Bundle ended yesterday. Is there a chance I could still get this deal or do stores pay close attention to the dates?[/QUOTE]

In my experience CSRs tend to by whether it scans in the system or not.. Rogers promos sometimes go past the dates so your best bet is just take your games in.

If you trade in 3 games at any one time, you get their Star Rewards membership for free. Since 99% of us will do that, it is basically free.

[quote name='Worldwake']If you trade in 3 games at any one time, you get their Star Rewards membership for free. Since 99% of us will do that, it is basically free.[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, then I'll join via that route. We'll see if they have a good T3 deal this spring.

For those looking for a cheap used copy of No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle, Rogers is selling them for $29.99; I bought one today. Regular price for a new copy is $54.99 at Future Shop, maybe even more elsewhere.

[quote name='lustyhitter']For those looking for a cheap used copy of No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle, Rogers is selling them for $29.99; I bought one today. Regular price for a new copy is $54.99 at Future Shop, maybe even more elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks man.

I was looking for a way to spend my Rewards points...because I heard they can empty your account if it's not used for 6 months.

I have 40 or 50 dollars' worth on my card, and the last time I used it was October 2009............6 months ago.

Anybody know if that 6 month thing is actually true?

[quote name='Griptor']Awesome, thanks man.

I was looking for a way to spend my Rewards points...because I heard they can empty your account if it's not used for 6 months.

I have 40 or 50 dollars' worth on my card, and the last time I used it was October 2009............6 months ago.

Anybody know if that 6 month thing is actually true?[/QUOTE]

They don't empty a gift card/trade amount put on a gift card/membership card. It's illegal to do that...

The only thing they do is if you have Star Rewards points that have not been used 6 months AFTER the year-long membership has expired (you do not renew it)... at that time, do the points only get lost.

Ah, that's good to hear. Thanks Worldwake.

I meant I had 40 or 50 dollars' worth in points, as in around 100 points. Not straight up cash. But it's fair either way.

Actually, a co-worker brought it to my attention that the booklet they gave him when he signed up for a Rewards card says that an account that doesn't earn any points for 6 months (which they call "inactive") would be subject for the removal of accumulated points on the card.

And then I checked online to share the line here, but it seems the online version says 12 months, not 6. So they must've recently extended it.

"13. Should any STAR REWARDS account not earn any Points for 12 consecutive months, all accumulated Points may be forfeited, with or without notice, in Rogers Retail’s sole discretion."

YMMV here but the Rogers at College Square was selling a new Wii Punch-Out for $29.99. They had one left. Some places are still selling the game for almost double.

bread's done
Back