[Canada] Rogers Plus: 20% off all New Clearance Games from June 1 - 15

There's no list; the game selection probably varies by store.

And I can confirm it for you right now since I was there yesterday. :p

[quote name='strife18']Is there any list or flyer or confirmation on this?[/QUOTE]It was in an email sent to star rewards members. So yes - confirmed.

[quote name='qchrono']they had the buy 2 for $40 thing!!![/QUOTE]NO THEY DIDN'T! And if they actually did, tell people which store!

p.s. There is also the gift card deal on again that gamer602 posted (but I wish he didn't because last time it got posted online, it got abused and they stopped the promo)! No big deal though ;)

[quote name='strife18']Is there any list or flyer or confirmation on this?[/QUOTE]
Via StarRewards members email, selection varies per store as mentioned by others.

[quote name='qchrono']WTF i was there yday n i didnt get the discount. they had the buy 2 for $40 thing!!![/QUOTE]

Get killed troll.

I can confirm that they do have 20% off clearance games, was in there yesterday too.

I saw Castlevania Judgement for $19.99 - 20% = $15.99... is it worth it tho, I don't think so. Nothing else of interest.

There were a couple of decent deals in the bin, but it is all YMMV. I'm tempted by Silent Hill for 360 (19.99) or NCAA Football 09 dropped to 9.99. I know the new one is coming soon, but $8 ain't bad. I wish I could remember some of the other titles.

Not a lot at my Rogers, but I did pick up Viewitful Joe 2 and Smash Brothers Melee for $4.99 each+20% off. New and sealed. It looks like they're clearing out GCN stock at select stores. Other stores have GCN titles over $4.99

I found a new Zack & Wiki for $14.99. With the discount, it came to $11.99+tax. That's the only good thing they had at this Rogers.

I picked up a copy of the GTA Trilogy (GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas) on Xbox for $3.99 after the discount. Pretty awesome price for three classic games. I needed to get San Andreas back in my collection anyways.

If you go in I'd suggest checking out some of the older Xbox and GCN titles in the bins. I also saw Baten Katos Origins for 3.99, and a couple other titles as well (but I'll be picking that up tomorrow :D )

The one I visited had TNA impact for 11.99 after discount also had sonic unleashed for 19.99 prediscount. Other decent things in there too I can't remember.

I picked up Lego Batman for the 360 for $15.99.
The sticker price was $19.99 and scanned in at 19.99 but the game was in the clearance 20% off bin. After I pointed that out the employee manually lowered the price to $15.99.

bread's done
Back