[Canada] SIG Electronics: PS3/360 games: $34.99, Wii: $29.99 (don't get hopes up)

Fine print says the sale ends on the 7th, I thought.

"Sale expires December 7, 2008 12:00pm. Last updated on Dec 2nd 2008"

Edit: Hmm, but when clicking on a game it says:

"Game sale ends Dec 19, 2008"

Confusing.

[quote name='fishhead314']Can you trust these guys?
I've never heard of them.[/quote]

I've bought a few things from them before, including games during their sale last year. I haven't had any problems with them. I considered getting something from this sale but with it being online only, you don't save a hell of a lot after their $10 shipping. The worst part is, there's a SIG not even 10 minutes away from me.

They seemed fine when I went in to buy stuff from them. Try visiting the retail location. When I was there they had a massive wall of games. I don't know how they balance online vs. in store stock.

Wow, if I found out about this earlier, I might have gone for this instead of the TRU deals. Theoretically, its much cheaper than the 2 + 1 deal at TRU, but the stock isn't that great here. Nevertheless, I would have loved to have seen this earlier.

Woah. How'd I miss that. For some reason CAG isn't bolding the topics I haven't read sometimes x.x

Also, it's limit one per game per customer and 5 per transaction. I don't think it was really hoarding that killed it. I think RFDers missed out too =P They seem to have had really short supply.

[quote name='Firestorm']Woah. How'd I miss that. For some reason CAG isn't bolding the topics I haven't read sometimes x.x

Also, it's limit one per game per customer and 5 per transaction. I don't think it was really hoarding that killed it. I think RFDers missed out too =P They seem to have had really short supply.[/quote]

I managed to view the thread on RFD pretty quickly after it was created, and everything was in-stock except Rock Band 2 and Far Cry 2...I managed to get Resistance 2 and Fallout 3, but you had to be quick on the draw to get the good ones.

[quote name='spzero']My guess is, the title was more captivating than yours game_fanatic.[/quote]

Yeah I agree. My title was a little too vague considering the bonanza of deals available.

[quote name='turgore2008']grr stupid RFD
they hoarded almost everything.
however thanks for telling me about these guys.[/QUOTE]
The limits are pretty strict, more than likely they just had very little stock.

bread's done
Back