[Canada] Steam Weekend Sale (February 13th - 15th): Left 4 Dead - $24.99

Just bought Fear 2 off of Steam but I might pick this up for some future gaming, enough of my friends play it, I've just been too busy with my backlog of 360 games and now Fear 2! This is still $24.99 USD though I assume?

omg omg omg

Exchange rate kinda kills it, but I've said that $30 is my upper limit for this game. I do prefer a physical box though.

Strange that I actually was thinking about this game yesterday and wondering when it'll go on sale.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']omg omg omg

Exchange rate kinda kills it, but I've said that $30 is my upper limit for this game. I do prefer a physical box though.

Strange that I actually was thinking about this game yesterday and wondering when it'll go on sale.[/quote]

Physical box is pretty irrelevant for Valve games... all you need is your Steam ID and pass, and you can download it as many times as you want, to as many computers as you want.

Of course, if your worry is just having a pretty box to sit on your shelf... well, I can relate. That's why in spite of all that I got the retail version. ;)

[quote name='doctor_payne13']Of course, if your worry is just having a pretty box to sit on your shelf... well, I can relate. That's why in spite of all that I got the retail version. ;)[/quote]

You nailed it. I've got a big game rack and L4D would look nice sitting on it. :)

bread's done
Back