[Canada] Superstore, Loblaws, etc: $4.44 clearance

I'll need to make the trip to check it out.

I've only been there once and didn't buy anything, this isn't like Costco where you need a membership, right?

[quote name='JGonspy']I'll need to make the trip to check it out.

I've only been there once and didn't buy anything, this isn't like Costco where you need a membership, right?[/quote]

Right!

[quote name='Princess Zelda']That sale 2 years ago was epic, I got so many good Xbox games for $5.[/quote]

Oh I know what you mean. I still haven't opened the We Love Katamari that I found for $5 then. :)

I went to my local RCSS (Edm, Calgary Trail) and they were like "uhhh nope sorry no 5 dollar clearance games here". Just a bunch of 18.98 and 9.99 malarkey. That's right, I said malarkey.

I just went to RCSS in Kanata-No $4.44 games.
Drove down to the Loblaws at collage square in Ottawa. There's no more 360 games left but there were a few PS3 Tiger Woods07/Nascar/NBA07 probably gone now though...
There was a box with PS2 and Xbox games for $4.44 but it's really old stuff and Buzz games. The prices were marked by hand with a small white sticker and all the prices were manually added at the cash.
I got Rachet Deadlocked, Jak and Daxter, Sly 3 and Buzz Mega Quiz. I wanted the 360 games but getting some fun PS2 platforms are good and Campbell's Tomato soup was on sale for 49 cents :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Princess Zelda']I just went to RCSS in Kanata-No $4.44 games.
Drove down to the Loblaws at collage square in Ottawa. There's no more 360 games left but there were a few PS3 Tiger Woods07/Nascar/NBA07 probably gone now though...
There was a box with PS2 and Xbox games for $4.44 but it's really old stuff and Buzz games. The prices were marked by hand with a small white sticker and all the prices were manually added at the cash.[/quote]

Thanks for the report.

I go to Algonquin so I'll pass by the College Square Loblaws tomorrow and see what they have for Xbox and PS2. Would you happen to have seen the other two Sly Coopers by any chance? I already picked up Sly 3 for 5 dollars at Blockbuster a few weeks back.

bread's done
Back