[Canada] The Wire - The Complete Series $97.49

[quote name='Azumangaman']Holy crap, I really wish I had $100 to spend, I've wanted to watch this for a long long time.[/QUOTE]

Download it. Took me a day and a half.

[quote name='VetraX']Download it. Took me a day and a half.[/QUOTE]

My bad, should've titled the thread "The Wire - The Complete Series - Day and a Half Download"

Seriously...

That's how I originally watched it (thanks to a buddy of mine), but the download at times looks like crap, especially season 2, where the line runs across. Watched it again on DVD, and was so much better. So yeah, even if you do the dl, I still say pick it up for the price it is.

$100 is a lot of money to drop if you're not sure you'd even like the show. I would absolutely download the first season (or borrow it from a friend, if possible), and if it was worth my hard-earned money, I'd go ahead and buy the entire series. I'm sure we've ALL downloaded movies/music/TV shows, and AFAIK, you're not doing anything illegal when you download copyright material (in Canada, anyways). It's only illegal to upload copyright material. Again, I believe that's the case, so if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me! Knowledge is power!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back