[Canada] [Vancouver area only?] Brand new Xbox Holiday Bundle $97.08 at Superstore!

S-Wind

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I just got back from Metrotown. The Superstore there has TWO brand new in factory seal Xbox Holiday Bundles, which comes with Forza Motor Sport and Fuzion Frenzy (Platinum Hits packaging), for $97.08 each!!!

The guy told me that these two were found in left in one of their warehouses and they are getting rid of them. This might be the only Superstore in Canada doing this.

DAMMIT!

I thought I was getting such a good deal getting a brand new Xbox with Forza Motor Sport from Blockbuster for $139.99 a few weeks back!

IF ONLY I COULD HAVE KNOWN ! ! !

fuck! I feel like an idiot!

Who cares about a past gen system sale?
Seriously, I Can get a NES for $20 don't see me making a thread fo rit becuase whats the point?

Xbox, Gcube, Ps2, etc are all at bargin prices who cares?

Lots of people care. Getting a system on clearance is the absolute best time to start buying stuff for it. Like S-Wind I recently bought a X-Box for $140 because I believed that was the cheapest a new system would possibly get.

And don't compare getting an old used NES to this. You can get a used X-Box for

[quote name='LanceJr']Who cares about a past gen system sale?
Seriously, I Can get a NES for $20 don't see me making a thread fo rit becuase whats the point?

Xbox, Gcube, Ps2, etc are all at bargin prices who cares?[/quote]apparently quite a few people, i would jump on this deal if i had any extra cash since i've been meaning to grab an xbox to convert into a media player

Xbox, Gcube, Ps2, etc are all at bargin prices who cares?[/quote]

Hi. This thread does not concern you.
gtfo.

Thank you!

Hey guys,

I just picked up the Xbox GTA III trilogy for $24.99 at the Independent Grocery/Real Canadian Super Store. I thought I'd never buy a GTA game...but I really wanted to try a good open world game with driving. I also wonder if I could play the game as a nice person :p

Xbox, Gcube, Ps2, etc are all at bargin prices who cares?[/quote]

:rofl:

Several others have already given you an answer, but I'll elaborate.

There are Cheap Ass Gamers who do care - especially if they, like me, happen to also be collectors.

Take a look on eBay. Consoles that are Mint in Factory Sealed Boxes sell for A LOT of money, more than they were selling for at the end of their mass market life cycle. A MISB Dreamcast goes for over $100 U.S. A MISB N64 goes for over $125 U.S., and if its a limited editon, like the gold N64 or any of the ones in funky colours, then it's going for over $175 U.S. And in some cases, like the NES, they are selling for more than they ever cost at retail!

A lot of collectors know this. We know that the very end of a console's life mass market life cycle is the absoute best time to buy the system and games for it for dirt cheap, because in time, odds are very good that the price will steadily increase.

In short, it's better to buy a MISB Xbox for $100 now, than to wait 5 to 10 years and pay many times that price.

Also, not all gamers are only interested in the latest and newest games.

I have almost every console released in North America hooked up to my TV via two switchboxes, all ready to go. On any given day, I'll play an NES game as well as a SEGA CD game, as well as a PSX game.

Har, jokes on this guy. He's the one that wasted his time reading and then replying. :lol

bread's done
Back