[CANADA] Wal-Mart Red Alert 3 (360) $10.00

Arcturian

CAGiversary!
I thought this deal deserved a little thread because my friends and I just picked it up at this price. Playing this on coo-op with a friend on hard (if you have steely balls) is extremely fun and rewarding.
Can you dig it?
I know it's been cheap occasionally elsewhere but there you go.

According to Quebec people on RFD, all games at $10 scan at $5 at WMT this week, even if the flyer states the deal shall only be for PS2 games.

If you go to WMT, it might be worth it to look for Red Alert 3, because it could be at $5.

For people that bought it at $10, you could do back and ask your $5 difference back (they can scan your game and see if the price, if they still have a copy of the game available to have the Wal-mart specific $10 sticker and proof that the game scans for $5.).

I did not see PS3 or PC versions when I went to WMT today, so I could not share insight on that.

UPC code of the X360 version that scans for $5 this week (this week sales is that all $10 games scan for $5, not only PS2) is 14633 19041, only the English version of the game will scan at that price (I also found the French version but it scanned at $18.93).

Thanks for sharing the deal.

[quote name='cashinstinct']According to Quebec people on RFD, all games at $10 scan at $5 at WMT this week, even if the flyer states the deal shall only be for PS2 games.

If you go to WMT, it might be worth it to look for Red Alert 3, because it could be at $5.

For people that bought it at $10, you could do back and ask your $5 difference back (they can scan your game and see if the price, if they still have a copy of the game available to have the Wal-mart specific $10 sticker and proof that the game scans for $5.).[/QUOTE]

Too much work for $5. It costs me more than that in time and gas to go to the store. :)

bread's done
Back