[CANADA] Where can I find Guitar Hero I w/ guitar

Good luck finding this, it's been really hard to find that bundle since last summer. If you're going to attempt to look for it, I suggest calling your local EB Games and checking if they have stock. I tried that last summer and was surprised to find a couple of bundles that were hidden in the backstore. If that doesn't work, you might want to hit up local video game stores or pawn shops, who knows what you might find.

[quote name='projectkuro']Good luck finding this, it's been really hard to find that bundle since last summer. If you're going to attempt to look for it, I suggest calling your local EB Games and checking if they have stock. I tried that last summer and was surprised to find a couple of bundles that were hidden in the backstore. If that doesn't work, you might want to hit up local video game stores or pawn shops, who knows what you might find.[/quote]

I refuse to shop at EB after they shafted me once on Wii pre-orders. I'm going to just buy the game and guitar seperately I guess. The bundle sounds impossible to find.

I've got this bundle in mint condition, with box and everything, that I'm looking to get rid of. I'm in Canada, let me know if you want to work out a deal. I'm not sure how much shipping would be on this though...

AFAIK, the Guitar Hero bundle has been discontinued. You might be able to find a used bundle at your local EB games.

Another 'vote' for Blockbuster. I had just traded in some DVDs for their $5 min. trade-in and had a decent credit built-up, so I remembered to ask if they had Guitar Hero in stock. They had a new GH II bundle for $75, so I grabbed it. This was about a month ago in St. Albert, near Edmonton.

Good luck!

Bart

bread's done
Back