[Canada] Win Every Hour Contest

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I'm putting this here because it's only open to Canadians and I think most of us mostly just check this forum considering the Contests board is usually American only.

Anyway, Win Every Hour is a contest by Microsoft and Pepsi. They give away a free item per hour. 12 Xbox 360s, 1 40" LCD HDTV, 2 Portable DVD Players, 1 or 2 MP3 players, and the rest of the hours are 360 accessory packs.

You can get a Non Purchase Code once every hour by completing a very short survey: http://wineveryhour.ca/NPN.asp?l=e

You then enter it on the main page and choose what hour you want to enter the code for. If you keep trying, you might win. RedFlagDeals has a bunch of winners already =) I've been trying for a while but no luck yet!

NPNs: http://wineveryhour.ca/NPN.asp?l=e
Main Page: http://wineveryhour.ca/Main.asp?l=e
RedFlagDeals topic: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345180

Dang awesome! Thanks...man wish I'd known sooner.

Wait a minute... do I have to buy pepsi products to get a pin? :lol:

Nope, in Canada it's illegal to run a contest that you HAVE to buy something to enter (becomes gambling). So they always have to have a non payment option. Usually it means you have to mail them for it, however this contest lets you get it through e-mail.

Just go to the NPN thing I linked to. Fill out the survey and then enter the code. You can do it once EVERY hour. If you do it at 8:58, you can request another one at 9:01. A prize is awarded every hour. Most people are going for the 360 and HDTV. If you want an accessory pack, I'd say you have a a pretty good chance of winning =) Accessory pack includes the wireless headset and racing wheel.

So I can get more than one PIN? And can I enter the same pin after every drawing? Then I might as well enter everything =P

Cool never mind I figured it out, you gotta do the survey each hour and get a new pin then enter. Also can I register more than 1 account lol

Oh and when does this contest end again? And can I win more than 1 prize or is it one per household? Then I Want to enter the bigger stuff instead...

awesome contest, thanks OP, i'd rather just go for the 360, since everyone is going for the other stuff (TV for sure), i at least trade it in at eb for some credit

haha ya I'm going for the 360 and the TV since the TV is only once a day...that would be the best price by far :p

I'm going for the 360 too =)

Every member of your household is allowed to enter, but only one can win a prize. After someone wins a prize, your household cannot win another prize.

Contest ends in the first week of December I think.

Darn lol I entered for the mp3 player and I dont want it...hope I didnt win =P, I also entered for that portable dvd...

lol true... I plan on putting all my votes 1 day towards a 360 and hope I get it =P...the TV will be really really impossible lol

Yay! I won! 185 pins entered. 14 days of entering. Xbox 360 coming my way! Although I'll be too busy with Zelda to bother with it for some time XD

[quote name='Firestorm']Yay! I won! 185 pins entered. 14 days of entering. Xbox 360 coming my way! Although I'll be too busy with Zelda to bother with it for some time XD[/quote]if you had worked for 14 days you would be able to buy a 360, but congrats :)

[quote name='Firestorm']Yay! I won! 185 pins entered. 14 days of entering. Xbox 360 coming my way! Although I'll be too busy with Zelda to bother with it for some time XD[/quote]

For real? SWEET! Congrats man, i didn't bother with the contest, but now that a CAG won, that's proof enough for me. I think i might try my hand at this contest. Again congrats

Thanks for the heads up, as I am most weekends at school doing projects..I'll take my chances and enter every hour....Xbox360 will be mine soon :p

Well in a 24-hour timespan I'd say their are about 45-50,000 entries, so that comes to about an avg on each prize of 2000 entries per prize, but like probably half of those go towards the TV, so really to win an xbox 360 if you put one in I bet your odds are like 1/750 or so...However say you dump 45 pins in your odds jump up to like 6% over that measly 0.1% =P

[quote name='maigoyume']if you had worked for 14 days you would be able to buy a 360, but congrats :)[/quote]

you link me to a place thatpays you to do retarded surveys over and over again enough for you to get 500 CN dollars.

If you wanna get addicted (or have motivation) all you have to do is hang out in the RedFlagDeals topic about it (already 10,000 posts >_>)
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4086008

RFD Winners:
http://pepsi-rfd.freehostia.com/

Anyway, the odds of winning if you put one pin into every Xbox 360 draw until the end of the contest is between 20% and 25%. Remember that if the winner doesn't claim their prize in four days, then they draw again. Spreading out your entries is beneficial because of that. I had only one pin in the draw I won.

But thing is I'd say there is like 1000 or less people per xbox 360 entered, so if you put in 250 pins like that guy did, you have a 25-35% chance of winning! I can do with 3 emails up to like... i dunno 50 a day or so, so I got a 5-6% chance...

you just have to figure out if its worth your time and patience to do this, personally i can't be bothered, since i don't want anything on there besides the tv, and those surveys are just plain annoying

it takes me about 2 minutes to get 3 pins cause i dont enter the surveys good lol... so I bet I spend like... an hour a day doing this stuff, so its not all that bad. I usually take breaks every hour or two from homework so then I enter this. Anyway considering I don't have a job during school, 500 bucks is alot for doing nothing.

[quote name='Spades22']it takes me about 2 minutes to get 3 pins cause i dont enter the surveys good lol... so I bet I spend like... an hour a day doing this stuff, so its not all that bad. I usually take breaks every hour or two from homework so then I enter this. Anyway considering I don't have a job during school, 500 bucks is alot for doing nothing.[/quote]fair enough :) i'll admit its tempting, but i'm just a lazy bum :razz:

I'm just going by the assumption that there are an average of 2000 per Xbox 360 draw =P I think it's between 1500 and 2000 for the 360. I entered the draws usually in between classes and while I was at home.

[quote name='Firestorm']Yay! I won! 185 pins entered. 14 days of entering. Xbox 360 coming my way! Although I'll be too busy with Zelda to bother with it for some time XD[/quote]

Out of curiosity what was the subject header of the "win notification" email and how soon after the draw time was it sent?

The win email's subject is "PEPSI® and DORITOS® WIN EVERY HOUR Promotion - Prize Redemption!" and it's sent 1 minute after the hour. So 2:01, 3:01, etc. It's 4 KB in size according to Hotmail. If you're using GMail, it should appear in a different thread than your NPN codes.

Firestorm if i win your getting $20, depending on how excited i am it could be more. But if i lose, you owe me priceless sleeping time.

I wish they had one of these for the States because I REALLY need a free HDTV to go with my free 360 I won from the every ten minutes contest. :D

Good luck all!

YES! I won!:D I finally won after 2 weeks of entering pins. So I just completed the form and it said it will do a validation. So I have to wait bout 3 days. So anyone knows what happen next? I'm so happy right now.:D

[quote name='Spades22']Well in a 24-hour timespan I'd say their are about 45-50,000 entries, so that comes to about an avg on each prize of 2000 entries per prize, but like probably half of those go towards the TV[/QUOTE]

The original "first to play" contest had between 1500-2500 entries an hour, so I would say that your guess is right.

I definitely think that most entries go toward the TV. It is only once per day, so everyone can dump all of their pins on that single draw.

My wife's ex-bf won the TV and his ex-gf also won a TV.

Anyone who enters for the MP3 player is just plain stu... I mean... go for it! (one less entry to compete against me on something worthwhile)

But seriously... I used to own that MP3 player and it was terrible.

[quote name='Firestorm']Wow Zing, you know some lucky people o.o;;
Congrats boba fett! What did you win? A 360?[/quote]

Yup, Xbox360 and I cant wait.

[quote name='Zing']

Anyone who enters for the MP3 player is just plain stu... I mean... go for it! (one less entry to compete against me on something worthwhile)

But seriously... I used to own that MP3 player and it was terrible.[/quote]
Really? How so?

Also how much do EB give you for the Xbox 360?

Thanks for putting this up :)

I won the accessory pack at 3am today, and triple-checked my skill testing question to make sure I didn't screw up.

I got a message saying that I have won the Xbox and its going to be sending to me. So anyone know about how long it takes to ship the xbox?

[quote name='boba_fett300']I got a message saying that I have won the Xbox and its going to be sending to me. So anyone know about how long it takes to ship the xbox?[/quote]

Someone e-mailed them again today and Pepsi responded that they've gotten no new information regarding the 360. I don't think they'll be shipping for a while. Since Forza 2 got delayed to Q1 2007, we might get a replacement game to tide us over 'til then.

Last year, the people who won the BeFirstToPlay contest were supposed to get Madden or Need for Speed, but since they weren't ready, they got Kameo with the 360.

Anyway, don't expect your 360 for a while. They haven't started shipping them yet. People have started receiving the HDTVs, but that's the only prize I know ofo that's been shipped. Nobody even talks about the MP3 Player and DVD Player. Dunno anyone going for them XD

I heard it'll be about 6 weeks after the competition is done (it does make sense since Forza 2 doesn't come out for a while). Congrats on the win!! (I'm still waiting for my turn)

I am at 136 thus far and no wins .....lol....although I know some people that have entered over 580 pins and haven't won.

Careful ...this contest will consume your soul! lol

[quote name='supergrover99']Careful ...this contest will consume your soul! lol[/quote] So true, so true. :twisted:
I'm at 120 pins I think, and nothing yet.

bread's done
Back