[Canada] Win Every Hour Contest

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I'm putting this here because it's only open to Canadians and I think most of us mostly just check this forum considering the Contests board is usually American only.

Anyway, Win Every Hour is a contest by Microsoft and Pepsi. They give away a free item per hour. 12 Xbox 360s, 1 40" LCD HDTV, 2 Portable DVD Players, 1 or 2 MP3 players, and the rest of the hours are 360 accessory packs.

You can get a Non Purchase Code once every hour by completing a very short survey: http://wineveryhour.ca/NPN.asp?l=e

You then enter it on the main page and choose what hour you want to enter the code for. If you keep trying, you might win. RedFlagDeals has a bunch of winners already =) I've been trying for a while but no luck yet!

NPNs: http://wineveryhour.ca/NPN.asp?l=e
Main Page: http://wineveryhour.ca/Main.asp?l=e
RedFlagDeals topic: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345180

[quote name='boba_fett300']Anyone got they Xbox 360 yet? Mine is arriving next tuesday.[/quote]
How do you know when your 360 is coming. I won the Raccing wheel pack and I have not got a email saying when my stuff is coming just that I won.

Go the claim page again, click the help link and find the form and ask for your tracking number. I did that and got a reply the next day with my tracking info. Not all the accessory packs have been shipped out yet. You'll also have to wait until Monday for a reply because they don't work weekends.

I'm getting my 360 Tuesday according to the tracking info.

[quote name='Underfoot']How do you know when your 360 is coming. I won the Raccing wheel pack and I have not got a email saying when my stuff is coming just that I won.[/quote]

I asked them about it and they gave me a tracking number.

I sent them off a email. With you guys getting your stuff on tuesday maybe I will be also since we are all living in or around Van City. But a racing wheel is useless with out Forza 2 out yet......

Just checked the update of the tracking info and it changed the date of delivery to wed. Atleast that is better for me, cause I dont have any final exam early that day, so I will be home to receive it be4 heading to school.

They changed mine to Thursday >=(

Code:
[B]Product Type[/B]:             Expedited Parcels                       
[B]Service Standard Delivery Date[/B]:             2006/12/14

Date of Event      Time of Event      Location      Description
2006/12/09     03:20         WINNIPEG, MB     Item accepted and entered into sortation plant            
2006/12/07     16:15         WINNIPEG, MB     Shipping details electronically submitted

[quote name='Firestorm']Go the claim page again, click the help link and find the form and ask for your tracking number. I did that and got a reply the next day with my tracking info. Not all the accessory packs have been shipped out yet. You'll also have to wait until Monday for a reply because they don't work weekends.

I'm getting my 360 Tuesday according to the tracking info.[/quote]

How do you get to the claims page? I just get a 'this contest has ended' page. I won the accessory pack and I want it bad :cry:

[quote name='Firestorm']They changed mine to Thursday >=(

Code:
[B]Product Type[/B]:             Expedited Parcels                       
[B]Service Standard Delivery Date[/B]:             2006/12/14

Date of Event      Time of Event      Location      Description
2006/12/09     03:20         WINNIPEG, MB     Item accepted and entered into sortation plant            
2006/12/07     16:15         WINNIPEG, MB     Shipping details electronically submitted
[/quote]
Gotta love Canada Post....slowest mail in North America :D

I got mine today. There was a letter which said that since Forza 2 isn't out yet they packaged in a Forza faceplate and Project Gotham Racing 3 and Forza 2 will be mailed later. The faceplate was loose in the box, but there was no PGR3 to be found. I'm wondering if they packaged it in the xbox 360 box, since there seems to be an extra layer of tape on the xbox 360 box.

I don't want to open my xbox 360 to check because I'm going to be selling it on ebay. If someone could let me know when they get theirs that would be cool.

The PGR3 is inside the 360, they opened it, put it in, and re-sealed it so you can't sell it as unsealed.

Mine reached Richmond today so hopefully I get it tomorrow.

Lol thats a bad way to do it though...what if people don't know that they opened it and put in the game...they'd be innocent selling it as "unsealed"

My faceplate was fine but, my copy of PGR3 was flattned and crushed lol......go pepsi! ;)

Firestorm just out of curiosity in the system info how big is your hard drive?

I dunno how much it started at because I've downloaded like 4 GB in demos/trailers already =P But it should be around 13GB. It uses a lot of the 20 GB HDD for system info and they also loaded up the 360 with a bunch of demos, videos, etc. that you can delete.

I jsut got a replay from Pepsi and the Racing Wheel is not yet shipped. They said it will be shipping soon, but Im not holding my breath for it to show up any time soon.

I actually JUST got my shipping info from Pepsi. :p

Product Type: Expedited Parcels
Service Standard Delivery Date: 2006/12/19

2006/12/14 10:58 WINNIPEG, MB Shipping details electronically submitted

[quote name='BobFromPikeCreek']I actually JUST got my shipping info from Pepsi. :p

Product Type: Expedited Parcels
Service Standard Delivery Date: 2006/12/19

2006/12/14 10:58 WINNIPEG, MB Shipping details electronically submitted[/quote]
Did you win the 360 or the racing wheel set?

[quote name='Doytch']We'll probably get the wheel sometime in January :([/quote]
Thats what I was thinking...I want to try out the wireless headset, I have been hearing bad things but hto damn that thing looks slick, and since Im getting it for free Im down.

Hi, I just wanted to say that I got the idea to enter the contest from this thread, and on November 5th I ended up winning one of the XBox 360 draws. It came in the mail yesterday, bought Gears of War last night and have had a blast so far.

Just wanted to thank the topic creator for spreading the word, as otherwise I wouldn't have thought of entering the contest.

[quote name='Blair77']Hi, I just wanted to say that I got the idea to enter the contest from this thread, and on November 5th I ended up winning one of the XBox 360 draws. It came in the mail yesterday, bought Gears of War last night and have had a blast so far.

Just wanted to thank the topic creator for spreading the word, as otherwise I wouldn't have thought of entering the contest.[/quote]

You're welcome =)

I got my wheel and wirelesss headset in the mail today. Hot damn that wheel is sweet with forcefeed back. The wheel pulls just like a real car would and gives you alot of tension when your trying to pull off sharp turns. The wireless mic is pretty sweet. Two down sides are that the mic picks up every little sound though - I have to have my speakers low so people dont hear my game running and there is no mute button :(. But hell cannt be bitching when I get free stuff :D

bread's done
Back