[Canada] XBL 12 month subscription card - $29.99

I have never had a gold subscription...I am just wondering if this will work fine with the xbox 360 as it looks like old original xbox cards.

[quote name='Spades22']Aww...shipping kills it :([/quote]

I know. $11.50 to ship a slip of cardboard. Even if you sent it by expresspost registered, it'd only be like $5. Yeesh.

[quote name='Lockescythe']does the coupon work instore?[/quote]

Yes. Print it out and bring it to the cashier.

Note: The email says '2 per person' but the coupon itself says '1 per person'.

[quote name='Spades22']Too bad these online sites never have an option to just send it to your email >_>[/quote]

You could email the head office to ask if you could do that, though since it would be a change in The Shipping Processes, I wouldn't hold by breath. (But it would be cool if they did)

Hey Guys I was told by a cashier that the card only works if you have an existing gold membership and that some people were returning them. The only gold membership I had was the free one month one so I don't know if I was being fed a line or if they actually won't work. Just throwing it out there in case what they were telling me is true.

I don't see how that would make sense honestly and it's the first time I heard anything like that, people have been searching for these cards for a while based on the sole reason that they could be used and purchased for super cheap.

[quote name='constellation']RFD hoarders most likely.[/quote]

Most likely. Though equally likely is the fact that factorydirect's stock system sucks the balls of an entire herd of donkeys. It's always either out of sync with the actual stock levels, or it's just plain wrong. Always always call ahead if there's a specific you're looking for before tripping out.

[quote name='constellation']RFD hoarders most likely.[/quote]

Went to Brampton location to pickup two with the wife. After lining up for over 15 minutes was told that they only had ONE left. Damn RFD

The guys at RFD are saying that this code doesn't work on the 360. They're saying something about needing to have the original Xbox, retrieving your account on there and applying the code. But I think they said it doesn't work like that either...I don't know.

Basically, I wouldn't go out of my way to get this, unless you A) have an original Xbox and B) make sure the card codes do work.

bread's done
Back