[canada] Xbox 360 HD-DVD player

nonrandomhero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
hey guys im looking to pick up one of these soon like this week i hope, was wondering if we get the 5 or 6 free hd-dvd mail in rebate thing in canada, and also often i see that at futureshop or bestbuy it comes with an additional movie or 2. but i dont see this in the flyers this week, anyone know a place that is offering a free movie or 2?

posted this in the 360 forum accidentally i think its burried already. i meant for it to go here.

yes i would like to buy canada. will 5 pacos do?

no but i meant some stores have deals where they throw in like a free HD-DVD or 2 also, sometimes. i know about the mail in offer, most of those movies arent great, i want full metal jacket but i want to make sure i get the more recent special release of it, the video quality of the other one is.... "poo"

I can't get the PDF file to open, nor can I find a list period, so can someone hook me up with a list of the movie choices for the 5 free thing? Seems like a good idea for Christmas. :p

[quote name='Kekumba']I can't get the PDF file to open, nor can I find a list period, so can someone hook me up with a list of the movie choices for the 5 free thing? Seems like a good idea for Christmas. :p[/quote]

1 from each category

Category A
Aeon Flux
Babel
Freedom Writers

Category B
The Hulk
Pitch Black
The Thing

Catagory C
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
TMNT
Full Metal Jacket

Category D
Firewall
The Frighteners
U2: Rattle and Hum

Category E
Black Rain
Darkman
Syriana

I actually got one today and its great. I have a few questions regarding the "5 free HD DVD" Deal

Where do I find the:
1) HD DVD Product Model Number?
2) Serial Number?

If someone could help me find them on the box I'm clueless as to what they look like as there are barcodes everywhere.

Thanks guys.

The barcode is on the side of the box , not the big label with multiple barcodes on it .

[quote name='Corizzle']1 from each category

Category A
Aeon Flux
Babel
Freedom Writers

Category B
The Hulk
Pitch Black
The Thing

Catagory C
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
TMNT
Full Metal Jacket

Category D
Firewall
The Frighteners
U2: Rattle and Hum

Category E
Black Rain
Darkman
Syriana[/QUOTE]

Do you have the link where this list came from ?
The movies are different than the choices in the states .

this is the kind of deal i was looking for, this week at futureshop you get transformers on HDDVD for free when you but the xbox 360 Hddvd player add-on, now i might buy it, that one extra movie makes the difference haha, and ive never even seen transformers

bread's done
Back