Canada You Lucky Bastards......CoD4 + Assassin's Creed For $89.99

$89.99 Canadian right? That's like $96 American (if google can be trusted...) so it's still a good $24 discount, damn. If it's $89.99 American then even better.

[quote name='XxSmityxX']Why couldn't we just order it online and ship it over here?[/quote]

Assassins Creed and Call of Duty 4 Bundle (XBOX 360)

An invalid Postal Code was specified - Postal codes must take the form X0X 0X0 (i.e., V5C 1B6).

ttl_4_yourcart.gif
wS('1','10')
spacer.gif
icon_ship.gif
Ship anywhere in Canada
icon_pickup.gif
Pick up in store

$103 After Taxes...

Funny how people in US always get amazing deals, and when Canada gets a deal which is like $10 cheaper than in US, they start crying and etc...

[quote name='Rom']$103 After Taxes...

Funny how people in US always get amazing deals, and when Canada gets a deal which is like $10 cheaper than in US, they start crying and etc...[/quote]
Hahahaha. My first thought when I saw this thread. I was actually thinking it was nice for Canadians to catch a break. Isn't the Xbox Marketplace that is available in Canada a neutered version? Seems like I heard there's no movies or Arcade games or something.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Hahahaha. My first thought when I saw this thread. I was actually thinking it was nice for Canadians to catch a break. Isn't the Xbox Marketplace that is available in Canada a neutered version? Seems like I heard there's no movies or Arcade games or something.[/quote]
We do have all the Arcade Games, but we don't have any Movies and Some Gamer Pics.

bread's done
Back