Cannot change avatar

Traitorious

CAGiversary!
So, I've been trying to change my avatar tonight, but I keep running into some issues.

No matter where the file is on my computer, I keep getting "Upload of file failed" as a result after hitting save changes. Tried the picture as jpeg, gif, and png.

Also, I have tried to upload from image hosters photobucket and imageshack. Trying to upload from these results in an "Invalid file" error.

The picture is 101x101, 15.3kb. So, I'm out of ideas. Anyone able to assist with this?

Can you link me to the avatar hosted on imageshack? I'll see if I can find anything wrong with it.

I can link you to it after I get home from work tonight. Image hosting sites are blocked here unfortunately (and I forgot to email myself the direct links last night.)

Well, I decided to give uploading straight from my computer another shot, and it worked tonight for some reason. I'll chalk it up to you fixing something John. Nice!

I'm in the very same boat. I have been attempting to upload an avvy from my pc (101x92 and 16kb) and keep receiving the same error...not sure what gives.

Edit: I also can't seem to upload one by way of a image hosting site link either...

Can anyone help me?

Here's the image in question:
DroidLoveAvvy.png

Rather than create a new thread, I'll bump this one to mention my avatar-uploading problem. I'm now finding myself unable to upload any new avatars, as whenever I upload something (regardless of image, file type, size, location of file, etc.) I'm directed to a blank white screen and the image does not upload. Many thanks if this issue can be resolved somehow.

bread's done
Back