Canon 20D w/ 18-55mm lens - $799 Best Buy Broomfield, CO

yeah-yeah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I just got in from the Best Buy in Broomfield, CO and saw the Canon 20D SLR with 18-55mm lens for $799. I believe it was 1299 last week. This is the cheapest I've ever seen it, especially at Best Buy. It's not on the website anymore, so I'm assuming they're clearing these things out given the new Rebel being available now. This is a sick deal for a sweet ass camera, though I'm not sure how it compares to the new Rebel. I don't know if it's this cheap at other Best Buys, so YMMV.

Last week on newegg I orded an Olympus 8 megapixel DSLR camera with 2 lenses, 14-50mm and 45-150mm for $600. I haven't gotten it yet, so I can't confirm how good it is, but the reviews I read of it were great.

[quote name='yeah-yeah']I just got in from the Best Buy in Broomfield, CO and saw the Canon 20D SLR with 18-55mm lens for $799. I believe it was 1299 last week. This is the cheapest I've ever seen it, especially at Best Buy. It's not on the website anymore, so I'm assuming they're clearing these things out given the new Rebel being available now. This is a sick deal for a sweet ass camera, though I'm not sure how it compares to the new Rebel. I don't know if it's this cheap at other Best Buys, so YMMV.[/QUOTE]

That's a hell of a deal. I'm in the market for a rebel xt, even with the new model coming out. If I could find a 20d for $800 I'd be all over it.

bread's done
Back