Can't Find a Wii or Wii Fit? Have a Hastings in your area?

SoonerMatt

CAGiversary!
If you do and you haven't checked there it would behoove you to search there. Most people tend to ignore Hastings because they see it more as a Barnes & Noble crossed with a DVD store than a general entertainment store, but because I am slightly fed up with working there (closing shifts 4 nights in a row mixed with 8:30 am classes can really piss a guy off) I'm going to let you in on a corporate policy we have.

It is corporate policy that, when we find that a store like Gamestop, Best Buy, or Walmart has Wiis and Wii Fits in stock that we should buy it off them and then sell it back at our stores. That's right, we take a hit by purchasing Wiis at their retail value of $249.99 (plus tax) and then selling them back to you at Hastings at the same price. The theory is that if we do this you'll buy accessories, games, etc. from us to make up for our purchase.

When we called around looking for them, we found out that one of the gamestops here doesn't have any (we bought them), the other has one, one Walmart has one, and the other doesn't have any. (because we bought their two) We, however, have 11. That's ten plus one. ELEVEN. As Walmart and another gamestop have one I'm sure we'll have 13 before the end of the week. As far as Wii Fits go, nobody here has them but us, we have all eight. Guess why.

So if you are having a problem finding one and have a Hastings in your town, head there.

Check GameCrazy as well. Both Wii's and Wii Fit's have been coming in shipments every Friday, at least 8 of each at a time.

I honestly don't think anyone should have a problem finding a wii ATM. But there might be some in the sticks somewhere that can't find it.

[quote name='hero101']I honestly don't think anyone should have a problem finding a wii ATM. But there might be some in the sticks somewhere that can't find it.[/quote]
This time next month they're going to be almost sold out. Gotta love Black Friday.

bread's done
Back