Can't find Spore in stores? Go to your local Rogers Video!

magiic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
This is for anyone who couldn't find Spore on launch and wanted it (ie me yesterday). Don't ask me why, the store manager at my local one did not have an answer but all Rogers Video stores should have gotten atleast 100 copies of Spore for the PC/Mac so if you looking for that game check Rogers because more than likely no one thought to look there. I no I didnt, I just got lucky.

Nice. I pre-ordered mine (Galactic) so it's not really a concern for me, but when I was in Future Shop today I noticed they had none =O

My local future-shop sold all 200 copies before 12 noon. Walmart sold out by 4PM. Rogers had like 60 copies left when I got there at 9:30pm

My Zellers had stacks of the game; others might as well. I didn't even know the game was released (didn't follow nor was interested in the game, I guess).

There's a lot of places to look. Sometimes people don't try hard enough :p (read: amateurs) hahah

Rogers, HMV, Blockbuster, among my back-up choices...

[quote name='Rocky071']There's a lot of places to look. Sometimes people don't try hard enough :p (read: amateurs) hahah

Rogers, HMV, Blockbuster, among my back-up choices...[/QUOTE]

I'm just curious to know if you've seen a PC game at Rogers or Blockbuster before. That is why I cited this as significant. If this was just any old console game it wouldn't be a shocker.

Wait Spore's sold out everywhere? At FS Queensway we got around 150+ and only two or three sold, haven't made a dent in 'em. :D

[quote name='poiuiu']I see PC games at BBV all the time; Rogers, not so much.[/QUOTE]

I've never seen a PC game at a Blockbuster on Vancouver Island

Also I dont know about elsewhere but in near me Futureshop, Walmart & EB are sold out.

[quote name='ikariwarriors']Huh, that's something. I've never seen a PC game in Roger's, either.[/QUOTE]
The staff said it was the first they'd seen and hopefully it was the last

[quote name='flipcyde']Boo EA and their DRM that only lets you install Spore 3 times!

That is all ;)[/quote]

Buy it then pirate it! EVERYONE wins. :D

bread's done
Back