cant get myself to buy pokemon

thisjustanother

CAGiversary!
i really want to try a pokemon game since i havnt played since red/blue, and frys having a sale for the HG/SS for 30 bux, today being the last day for the sale, i am having a hard time getting myself to pick it up. what made it easy for you guys to pick the game up and play it.

Its mad fun
Hours of gameplay even after you complete the main storyline
A great game community on CAG and other sites
Mad fun

What? You can't find yourself picking up excellence? That you would rather waste the $30-odd on something mediocre, yet makes you feel more like a man?

it is really a great game , and you will get a feeling of childhood when you play . Or can easily get 50-150 HOURS into one game if you take your time catching different pokemon and leveling up

I always assumed what made it easy for people to buy is that it let them get small children into their van easier than a bag of candy. Only explanation I can think of.

Well... Gold was always my favorite game, and I knew this game was worth the purchase after playing for 4 hours yesterday >.>

[quote name='musha666']I always assumed what made it easy for people to buy is that it let them get small children into their van easier than a bag of candy. Only explanation I can think of.[/QUOTE]

They don't have to go into the van, per se. With local wi-fi they only have to be within 10-20 feet of it. You'll need to bring a large sturdy butterfly net.

[quote name='Kerig']They don't have to go into the van, per se. With local wi-fi they only have to be within 10-20 feet of it. You'll need to bring a large sturdy butterfly net.[/QUOTE]

Sex slaves usually get caught with master balls.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Sex slaves usually get caught with master balls.[/QUOTE]

Now see first they throw out friend and lure balls but the kid is still kinda skeptical so you toss out a love ball. If all else fails toss out the net ball;)

[quote name='Spanky']Now see first they throw out friend and lure balls but the kid is still kinda skeptical so you toss out a love ball. If all else fails toss out the net ball;)[/QUOTE]

You need to weaken their resistence with a status effect move like 'Yawn', aka Blackberry Brandy.

[quote name='thisjustanother']i really want to try a pokemon game since i havnt played since red/blue, and frys having a sale for the HG/SS for 30 bux, today being the last day for the sale, i am having a hard time getting myself to pick it up. what made it easy for you guys to pick the game up and play it.[/QUOTE]

Stick with the original Red and Blue. The rest of the versions are lame. Its easy to come up and create new Pokemon every time because you can look at 2 objects and make them a pokemon. For example, on my desk theres a blackberry, glasses and a potted plant. thus a new pokemon has been created: Sunberryficus

Pokemon used to be one of my favorite games, but now I have to force myself to play one. I sold and giveaway all the Pokemon games that I had. As a child they were fun, now that I am an adult they are so boring.

bread's done
Back