Can't share new Papo & Yo bundle on same system?

gossamer

CAGiversary!
Maybe someone here will know about or have seen this before. I was considering buying the new Papo & Yo bundle on PSN, when I scrolled down and saw something that stopped me. At the bottom of the description it says " Content may not be used by any other account. You must sign in to PSN each time you start the game." The web store says the same thing at https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...ndle/cid=UP2055-NPUB31110_00-MINORITYPAPOYOBG

The original version of Papo doesn't even say this. Has anyone seen this on any other game? If it can't be shared on the same system, what is the point in buying it? And if it can't be shared, I sure hope it's not a sign of things to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never considered the soundtrack could be the issue. The bundle is $9 and the original is still $15. Oh well. I didn't need it that bad anyway.

[quote name='gossamer']I never considered the soundtrack could be the issue. The bundle is $9 and the original is still $15. Oh well. I didn't need it that bad anyway.[/QUOTE]
u may just not be able to share the soundtrack? theyre probably 2 seperate downloads

bread's done
Back