Cant Sign on to PSN

yohsh

CAGiversary!
I was just wondering if anyone is having trouble logging onto PSN. I tried reseting my router, switched ethernet cords, even tried to use the ps3's wifi to no avail. Kinda wanted to play a little COD before I go to sleep but I guess Ill have to settle for some offline gaming.

My PS3's connected through Wi-Fi and this has been happening to me intermittently over the last week or so...my fix was to disable and re-enable the internet connection (it's under Network Settings).

Is it 3.15? I downloaded that a while ago. I can sign in now but I get kicked after a few minutes. Well I give up.

Ah, that's what I just downloaded. I just brought it up since I didn't realize there was new firmware and it wouldn't let me download it. I would suggest posting your same question in the PS3 FAQs and PS3 101 threads (the first one is a sticky and the second is a link in the first post of the PS3 FAQs page). Maybe it'll get more attention there. Sorry I couldn't help.

At first I could be online but when playing Demons Soul I couldn't summon people to my game. Then last night I straight up couldn't sign in. Its fine now though.

If you have intermittent problems with the connection to your router dropping, try turning of UPnP. That was killing my router every time the PS3 hit the network.

bread's done
Back