Can't Sleep: what do you do?

[quote name='darthbudge']Well, if I think I can go back to sleep pretty quickly I just watch something really boring on TV. Like the Food Channel. That usually puts me to sleep pretty quickly.

If it seems like I am gonna be up for awhile, then I usually get up and browse the web or something until my eyes won't stay open anymore.[/quote]

Yeah I know I'm a nerd, but the Food Channel is awesome. Good Eats and Unwrapped actually keep me awake if I turn them on.

[quote name='hero101']I been typing with TMK on aim for around 2 hr. 30 minuts. I should be able to sleep tonight.[/quote]

What?

Masturbate, god damn it.

[quote name='theHeat']I have trouble falling asleep also. I have a horrible summer sleeping schedule of 5AM to 1PM. I only FORCE myself to fall asleep at 5AM because the sun starts to come up, and once the sun is up, it's nearly impossible for me to fall asleep. Even so, I can't fall asleep at a normal hour.
[/quote]
I tend to have the same sleeping schedule Exept Around 3 oclock I just zone out. To those who suggest masturbating to that girl he is thinking about. (I tried that I spent a hell of a long time trying to and I finally whent fuck it and got on my computer and looked up some pics or random celebs. :p

About the kiss thing, I really am not paying attention to breath when I'm making out with a guy. I'm kinda focused on other things. Now if you are seriously worried, if you have strong minty breath, odds are you won't be able to even tell her breath is bad because yours is strong... sooooo... take a mint or whatever.

[quote name='JBaby']Yeah I know I'm a nerd, but the Food Channel is awesome. Good Eats and Unwrapped actually keep me awake if I turn them on.[/quote]

I actually love Good Eats and Unwrapped, but what they play at 2AM is really boring stuff. It is just generally a calming channel for me, but it gets my mind off what I am thinking about.

Nah, it's all about ace of cakes and iron chef. Only the Japanese could make cooking dramatic, and only in America, could making a cake include explosions. :bomb: Thank you food network for providing the best of both.

[quote name='GTzerO']I doubt that.[/QUOTE]
exhibit a: my boyfriend's lips
Photo12-1-1.jpg

Kissable sweetness. ^_^

I know you're all worried about kissing, but really, worrying isn't going to help you with your first kiss or kissing at all. If your lips are too big to kiss, will that really stop you from trying anyways? If you have bad breath, will you be destined to never kiss anyone? Regardless of the answer, it won't stop you from trying to kiss someone.

Want my advice, plain and simple? Stop worrying and just do it. You'll fumble up everything if you're nervous. Just take it easy and keep it simple. Don't go for extreme tongue aerobatics or anything.

Quick help OTT. I'm about to send my resume to a company (I have the Job title number). Is there anything I should say within the body of the email outside of my contact information? Sorry, I'm just really new at this and hope I don't say the wrong thing (should I say Dear. Sir or Madam, Greetings, or whatever?).

bread's done
Back