Cant stream video with my new router

edub3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
If anyone can help with this I would appreciate it. I had to switch from dsl to cable high speed because of a relo with work and purchased a wbr 1310 router by d-link and I have not been able to stream to my 360 since then. I tried opening up the firewall ports and it still does not work. The only thing that is different is Vongo made me update to window media player 11 and I am not streaming with media connect anymore. I have looked all over the web and can not find a fix:bomb: . Can anyone help. Thanks

on media player 11 go to Library and click Media Sharing...

then enable your xbox 360...if you dont see the xbox you need to go to the microsoft site and re-download media player 11

in order to watch videos make sure the videos are in the "My Videos" folder and then go to videos in the media blade and if you dont see whats on the pc you need to press x (or whatever button it is) to change where the xbox is looking for media

Oh and if your router is blocking the media ports, then you might just want to put your Xbox 360 in the DMZ on the Router.

Personally I use TVersity to stream all of my content. It's way better than Media Share...because then I can stream divx and youtube and you name it.

bread's done
Back