Can't trade in PS3 at Gamestop because it's "modded"

[quote name='GTmaster39']I can give the number to the store but I didn't get the guys name at all.

Bethany Home Gamestop (602) 336-9533
Phoenix, AZ.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. This is my stomping ground. I'll call the District Manager since I've met him.

[quote name='GTmaster39']I can give the number to the store but I didn't get the guys name at all.

Phoenix, AZ.[/QUOTE]

I go there all the time ha ha sometimes they are not very helpful but the chick that works in the afternoon is the most helpfull and she actually knows about the games they sell. Just put in the original drive set defaults and call it a day.

its not modded your fine....i wouldnt trust some of the douchebags at GS i called up today and asked when the next shipments of Xbox 360 slims would be in and he told me they dont come in untill september to which i replied thanks for dicking me around douche and hung up

Phoenix, AZ.[/QUOTE]

All the Gamestop's in the Phoenix area suck. The only one I liked was the old Babbages at Metro Center, those people knew stuff and never had a problem but they shut down after the manager left. I thought that was the store I used to work at until I looked it up, I used to work at the 43rd Ave and Bethany store next to Fry's. Do not let them fuck with you, though there is no other place in the Valley (to trade it in) since Game Crazy, Game Zone, and Gamers is gone.....

bread's done
Back