Capcom bringing Final Fight and Magic Sword to PSN and XBLA

limelight022

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (99%)
Its all over my pants! BOOYAH!!

The return of Cody and Guy to Street Fighter isn't the only Final Fight news this week. Capcom has announced Final Fight Double Impact for Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network, featuring not just the arcade version of the Metro City brawler, but Magic Sword as well!

Final Fight Double Impact, as the collection is titled, will feature optional graphical filters and a visual mode that makes the games appear as if they're being played on an arcade machine. Most importantly, both games will have drop-in online co-op. Capcom hasn't priced the collection yet, but there's no way the company will charge more than we've already put into Magic Sword machines over the years.
finalfight1125.jpg

Link

I have so many versions of Final Fight.... I'll get the XBLA version ONLY IF they modify it to be a three-player game.

[quote name='lockarm']I have so many versions of Final Fight.... I'll get the XBLA version ONLY IF they modify it to be a three-player game.[/QUOTE]

Its supposed to be based on the arcade version, but wasnt that 2p?

[quote name='lockarm']I have so many versions of Final Fight.... I'll get the XBLA version ONLY IF they modify it to be a three-player game.[/QUOTE]

yeah I remember seeing multiple versions i think they said the saturn one was the best but ima pick this one up for PSN.

Final Fight Revenge?

I've heard mostly bad things about it and it does look terrible (Graphics wise) but I'd buy that on XBLA in a heartbeat. The original Saturn version costs waaaay too much.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Final Fight Revenge?

I've heard mostly bad things about it and it does look terrible (Graphics wise) but I'd buy that on XBLA in a heartbeat. The original Saturn version costs waaaay too much.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmI4buOm6LY

I constantly beat myself up for not buying the game when it first came out and was reasonably priced.

bread's done
Back