Capcom - Deal of the century

[quote name='cdeener']Please lock this up because it has been posted numerous times.[/quote]

I don't recall this particular one being posted before. If you find a link to a previous posting, I'll lock it up.

What would it do if someone ordered it? I know they wouldn't ship it right away, but if they did get one sometime later could they charge you the full amount still for being a dumbass?

The Capcom ones are nothing to talk about. I've seen a couple around 1.3 million else where. Those ones were vaguely intriguing.

Actually Capcom does have good deals every once in a while. After the death of the dreamcast I got Street fighter Alpha 3, Tech Romancer and Capcom VS SNK for 10 each from their site.

lol i bet u can get some stupid ebayers by providing that link in ur item describtion for ur culdcept auction lol

Um.. yeah the page is still there but if you go the actual PS2 section on the site like you are supposed to, you'll see that this game is not listed. The only way people get these links is because you can change the gameid code on the link or have saved them.. but capcom removes them from the page which lists the games currently in stock.

http://www.capcom.com/playstation2.xpml

They just keep the page there for archive purposes, and change the price to 1G so people don't buy, and if you try to nothing will happen, because the game is not in stock.

I got mine for 7.99 used after the 25% off coupon from my EB and the game looked as though it were brand new, one of the few games that came from an EB store that looked like it had just came from Gamefly.

[quote name='Wet Ninja'][quote name='Zmonkay']um, where is it 2.99? I've wanted to play it, but I must have missed any post saying it was 2.99
THANKS[/quote]

It was $2.99 about two weeks ago at EB Games B&M. If you can find a copy at your local EB, it might still be that price.

Here's the thread about it: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47900[/quote]

Nope, it's back up to $32.99 now at EB. Gamestop has it new for $20.

bread's done
Back