Capcom Digital Collection

WhipSmartBanky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
The collection features eight games previously available via Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360.

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Final Fight: Double Impact
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
1942: Joint Strike
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
Flock!
Rocketmen: Axis of Evil including Rocketmen : It Came From Uranus expansion
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3

Anyone grab this? Opinions? Did anyone even know this came out? Does anyone besides me care about physical media compilations anymore? ;)

Meh. Over half those games are shit, the other three are good enough that they should've been purchased when they first hit Live. (SFHD, Puzzle Fighter, Final Fight)

this is the same bundle that's on the PSN Store i pick it cheaper because it was on sale for PS+ Members

Overstock has it for $32.12 right now.

I'll consider it when it get down to $20 or less.

The thing I love about retail disc compilations of XBLA games is that they eventually turn up cheap. The great example is the Limbo/Trials HD/'Splosion Man disc that was $10 at Best Buy last year. This one one will probably do the same except for one concern: I've never seen it in stock anywhere.

[quote name='epobirs']Overstock has it for $32.12 right now.

I'll consider it when it get down to $20 or less.

The thing I love about retail disc compilations of XBLA games is that they eventually turn up cheap. The great example is the Limbo/Trials HD/'Splosion Man disc that was $10 at Best Buy last year. This one one will probably do the same except for one concern: I've never seen it in stock anywhere.[/QUOTE]
That's what I'm hoping. That's how I got the Limbo disc as well.

[quote name='starmask2k3']this is the same bundle that's on the PSN Store i pick it cheaper because it was on sale for PS+ Members[/QUOTE]

It's definitely not the same bundle. Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 has never been part of a bundle

I'm definitely picking this up when the price drops to around $20, for 1942: Joint Strike alone. Some other good games on here like Commando 3 and Final Fight: Double Impact (including Magic Sword, one of my favorite old arcade games). I have all of these digitally, but I really prefer having physical copies of games; and shooters like 1942: JS almost never make it to physical release.

Currently this is $35.07 on Amazon, but dropping a little every day:

http://www.amazon.com/Capcom-Digita...H644/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334619361&sr=8-1

Looking for the $20 range and I'll pick it up! This one really came out of left field, I had no idea it had even released until just a few days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back