Capcom Fighting Evolution (Xbox) $10, Soul Calibur 3 (PS2) $17 at Amazon

Weird, though, their used price is $17.99 and their new price is $19.99.. not to mention I don't think Amazon usually shows a used price for a game as default unless it's absolutely not available anywhere else.

[quote name='shrike4242']The $16.99 is from Gamestop, and my guess is that it's a used copy at that price.[/QUOTE]
its new actually, but the shipping cost kills it.

[quote name='clariste']SC3 is $14.99 after GGC @ BB, and no shipping.[/quote]

GGC still going on huh, when does it expire?

[quote name='dbz4ever']GGC still going on huh, when does it expire?[/QUOTE]

They supposedly make new ones every now and then and restock them at the BBs. Unfortunately, no BBs around me restock the damn thing anymore, so I haven't used one in over a year at least.

[quote name='dbz4ever']GGC still going on huh, when does it expire?[/quote]

The one's I've been using are good from 8/28/05-6/30/07.

I don't really consider them as "expiring", they're always available for me when I need them. The only downfall is the only Best Buy is 50 miles away from me now.

Does Circuit City take them, by any chance? Even if the closest BB is a town over?

[quote name='Kerig']The one's I've been using are good from 8/28/05-6/30/07.

I don't really consider them as "expiring", they're always available for me when I need them. The only downfall is the only Best Buy is 50 miles away from me now.

Does Circuit City take them, by any chance? Even if the closest BB is a town over?[/quote]

Normally CC don't take other store's coupon and cards, but never hurt to try, maybe some absent-minded employee might come along.

Capcom Fighting Evo is worth $10. It's a solid, and sorta fun fighting game, it just gets old pretty quickly. You'll enjoy messing around with the Red Earth characters though.

bread's done
Back