Capcom games under $10 @ Amazon (Now with Mega Man X8 & Onimusha 2)

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Edit 08/09: Mega Man X8 (PS2) $9.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002A6COQ

Onimusha 2: Greatest Hits $9.98

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000066TS3
--------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have time for direct links, but all are from www.Amazon.com

& eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25
Mega Man Battle Network 3 - White $6.98

Disney's Magical Quest 3 Starring Mickey and Donald $6.98

Haunting Ground $9.98

Capcom Fighting Evolution (PS2) $6.98

Capcom Fighting Evolution (Xbox) $9.98

Mega Man Battle Network 4 - Blue Moon $9.98

Shadow of Rome $14.99 (Yeah, I know it's not under $10 anymore)

[quote name='suko_32']I don't know.....is it as bad as SVC Chaos?[/quote]

I'd say that SVC Chaos is a superior game.

[quote name='sarausagi']I think getting Evolution is worth it just for some of the Red Earth characters, there's no such thing as CPS3 emulation and while I seem to remember reading a thread about an X-Box release, I know you can't play these characters elsewere.

It's not THAT bad...my god, some of you consider Smash Brothers a fighting game and you think Evolution is crap, it's not Alpha 3 or Capcom VS SNK but it's alright..the price is right...good luck trying to find it cheaper at EB[/QUOTE]

Smash Bros is indeed a Fighting game, whether you think otherwise is pretty moot. I'm really tired of ignorant "HARDKORE!!!!" fighting fans that think that any fighting came that isn't a direct clone of Virtua Fighter or Street Fighter isn't a fighting game. :roll:

That said Evolution is for fighting game buffs only. If you NEED every fighting game ever, then grab it (chances are, if you're one of said people, you bought it for $50 the day it came out anyhow). Otherwise, it's barebones, mundane and frankly, there's at least 20 better fighting games that are the same price or cheaper.

[quote name='eau']Damn! Had a family outing to the zoo yesterday and missed this.[/quote]

I am sure you'll enjoy your family's company more than the deals, right?

[quote name='dbz4ever']I am sure you'll enjoy your family's company more than the deals, right?[/quote]
Absolutely :D

My order was cancelled. Logged in today to check on everything and I get:

Important Messages
This order has been cancelled.

No e-mail or anything explaining why. The only thing I ordered was Mega Man Battle Network 3 White and I'm pretty sure I was one of the first people in because I ordered right after this was originally posted.

/sigh

[quote name='cdmccool']My order was cancelled. Logged in today to check on everything and I get:

Important Messages
This order has been cancelled.

No e-mail or anything explaining why. The only thing I ordered was Mega Man Battle Network 3 White and I'm pretty sure I was one of the first people in because I ordered right after this was originally posted.

/sigh[/quote]

Do you think it was a typo in website and they are cancelling orders?

I'm not sure. I sent them an e-mail asking why my order was cancelled and I'll let you know what they say.

*Update* My order was cancelled due to a pricing error. =(

"Greetings from Amazon.com.

Again, we sincerely regret the error that resulted in an incorrect
price being displayed for the "Mega Man Battle Network 3 - White."

Because this item's correct price was higher than our stated price,
we made the decision to cancel this item. In accordance with our
posted policies on pricing, we were unable to offer this item for
the incorrectly posted price.

Our pricing policy is posted in the Help section and is accessible
through numerous other areas of our web site. You can read it here:

http://www.amazon.com/o/subst/help/pricing.html/

We realize that the cancellation of this item may have been
disappointing, but we want to make sure that your decision to make a
purchase with us is based on the most accurate information
possible.

Thanks again for letting us know how you feel about this issue. I
hope you will give us a chance to serve you again in the future.

Best regards,

Yamuna B.
Amazon.com Customer Service
http://www.amazon.com"

My Haunting Ground order disappeared today. :oldman:

I didn't get an E-mail or even an important message. They just wiped all the info of it from my order history. Vanished.

Considering this game was

my order of Haunting ground and Capcom fighting evolution was cancelled. but they cancelled my games and not my movie (first blood), and then charged me for shipping on top of it.
what a bummer

I tried to order:

Game Boy Advance: Mega Man Zero 3
Game Boy Advance: Mega Man Battle Network 3 - White
PS2: Capcom Fighting Evolution
PS2: Haunting GrounD
I just received an email from amazon saying they have canceled my order due to a Pricing error :bomb:

I hate it when they do this

[quote name='xmrblondex']my order of Haunting ground and Capcom fighting evolution was cancelled. but they cancelled my games and not my movie (first blood), and then charged me for shipping on top of it.
what a bummer[/quote]

Is it legal to charge you shipping for it after they cancel part of your orders when you ordered with free shipping? That's bad for the consumers.

[quote name='dbz4ever']Is it legal to charge you shipping for it after they cancel part of your orders when you ordered with free shipping? That's bad for the consumers.[/quote]I don't know if it is legal, but I disputed it over the phone and I got the shipping reversed on my DVD. So, the customer service was very helpful and understanding about that. They were also apologetic about the order being cancelled. I can't complain... too much.

All is not lost however, soon after my order was cancelled, mookyjooky sent me CFE through goozex! that made me happy.

Amazon got caught shit-faced... they probably didn't have inventory of it anyway.

I'm not compelled to complete reading Amazon.com's business biography now.

dammit same here everything got canceled...ahh! SInce all the order history is wipped off is it an automatic refund???

Didn't amazon sell Haunting Ground for $9.99 a couple of weeks ago? Back then it wasn't a price mistake since people got their orders shipped. Now they cancel a same deal because it's a price mistake?

[quote name='eau']Didn't amazon sell Haunting Ground for $9.99 a couple of weeks ago? Back then it wasn't a price mistake since people got their orders shipped. Now they cancel a same deal because it's a price mistake?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, its really weird. It's not like the prices they were selling these games for were totally out of the question. CFE or 7 or 10 bucks sounds about right to me.

Psychonauts hasn't had this problem at 10 bucks.

Also theyve cancelled all these orders but still don't have any CFE or Haunting Ground in stock, only from other sellers.

[quote name='eau']Didn't amazon sell Haunting Ground for $9.99 a couple of weeks ago? Back then it wasn't a price mistake since people got their orders shipped. Now they cancel a same deal because it's a price mistake?[/quote]

That was an end-of-year TRU clearance. Now Amazon and TRU are separate, so who knows who Amazon's distributors for games are now.

[quote name='evophile']Psychonauts hasn't had this problem at 10 bucks.[/quote]Strangele enough too.. because Psychonauts is a much better game than the other $10 titles.. of all the titles they offered it's strange that it was not "cancelled".

My Haunting Ground got cancelled and I ordered mine the first day this thread was out. I bet I'd had gotten it if I'd signed up for Amazon Prime though. Luckily, it was the only game cancelled so I kept my free shipping or I'd cancell the whole order too.

bread's done
Back