Capcom Store Black Friday Sale Nov. 23-28 Spend $30/50/75 get 20/30/35% Off

phantomphoenix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Got an email today from Capcom for their Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale. Many games are already reduced before percentages off. Here's the email I got:

Capcom Store Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale:

Capcom asks "Why wait until Friday to get great deals on your favorite games, merchandise and apparel?" At the Capcom Store Black Friday starts NOW!

Avoid the long lines, midnight store openings and crazy people by shopping the Capcom Store's Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale. The sale runs through Monday, November 28th, but shop now because items are limited and you don't want to miss out! This year we are featuring several great promotions that are sure to appeal to Capcom Fans everywhere!

Deal #1:
Spend $30, Get 20% Off your entire order!
Spend $50, Get 30% Off your entire order!
Spend $75, Get 35% Off your entire order!

More Details >>>

Deal #2:
Buy any of 24 select items and you receive a FREE $10 Voucher for a future order!

More Details >>>

Deal #3:
Free US Economy Shipping on ALL orders $100 or more!

fail_bike1.png

Not a fail for the fightsticks. $110 for the mad kazt street fighter tournament fightstick shipped

SHIT. I literally just ordered UMVC3 with credit at Amazon...if I cancel and get this one, it'd be cheaper, but I'd probably end up losing the credit...Fffuuuuu

[quote name='Terran1212']Does anybody know how long us postal economy shipping takes?[/QUOTE]

Im from CA and it took around 7-10 days

I was looking for UMvC3 and just purchased it from the Capcom Store for $32 that included a $10 voucher and free standard shipping. Not the best deal, but I was willing to pay around $30 for UMvC3 anyway.

[quote name='GBAstar']Let's see... SSFIV AE for PC is $20 shipped and includes the $10 future purchase voucher and Super Street Fighter™ IV Arcade Edition Dark Hado Bobble Budds™ Set (sorry for the cut and paste) which were normally $20 themselves.

You can also get Dead Rising 2 OTR with the limited edition purple t-shirt and $10 voucher for less then MSRP shipped[/QUOTE]

Yeah I guess with the $10 credit there are some deals to be had.

BTW at least for me UPS shipping is a couple of bucks cheaper than the default economy shipping

Thanks... I grabbed UMvC3 and the '10 years of Resident Evil' soundtrack CD. Brought the total to just over $50 and reached the 30% discount. Free economy shipping and a $10 future purchase voucher too.

Thanks OP. In for Dead Rising Off The Record for PS3. Was wanting to wait for it to drop in the $20-$25 range before I got it but since it comes with a free $18 shirt and $10 off next purchase code I can't complain for $39.xx. Only problem is I'm not a huge fighting fan so I have no clue what else I can get with this $10 off code though I'm leaning towards Resident Evil 4 for the PS2.

umm how do i cancel orders? i sent them like 3 emails, it still hasnt ship yet so i know they still have time to cancel my order, they are just ignoring me

[quote name='VaultDweller']umm how do i cancel orders? i sent them like 3 emails, it still hasnt ship yet so i know they still have time to cancel my order, they are just ignoring me[/QUOTE]

good luck with that! I have been trying to get a replacement for a damaged item I bought on 9/16 and csr is still giving me the run around

got
ultimate marvel vs capcom 3
+ free 10$ voucher
dead rising off the record
+ free t-shirt
+dead rising 2 high stakes edition
+free shipping
all for 88.22$ shipped, tax included

good deal for me since i was planning last week to get the dr2 high stakes edition anyway for like 55$. too bad ssf4ae(ps3) is sold out, want it as well.

bread's done
Back