Capcom Store Fall Sale (SSFIV AE PC $15)

Zin_LG

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Darn it, every time I can actually post one of these someone beats me to it.

Might as well put my work to use, feel free to copypasta:

Capcom Blowout Sale
Up to 75% off
9/23/11 - 10/02/11

:360:
Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Special Edition $25
Street Fighter 4: Collectors Edition $15
Dead Rising 2 $20
Lost Planet 2 $10
Devil May Cry 4 $12
Lost Planet $12

:ps3:
MOTOGP 10/11 $10

:wii:
Sengoko Basara: Samurai Heroes $15
Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil $10
Resident Evil 4 $10
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars $20

:ds:
Okamiden $20
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth $13.50

:pc:
Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition $15
Resident Evil 5 $5

:ps2: (lol)
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology $15

They have some shirts and other stuff as well.

I've never purchased from their site, so I don't know about quality, shipping fees, or any other such things. Considering it's Capcom I would assume they're trustworthy. Also I do not know if this sale is for other regions, links provided are for the US store. Sorry!

If their shipping rates are good, there's a solid chance I'll get Ace Attorney Investigations. I love the Ace Attorney series.

[quote name='jeffrey_dahmer']Get real, Crapcom. $25 for vanilla MvC3?[/QUOTE]

It's the CE (Steelbook) and includes Jill/Shuma.

The same thing is 55 on Amazon (all lower ones don't have the DLC)
Standard edition is 25 and lowest is 17 + shipping. Even if you could find a CAG group to share it... that would still be 19+ without the steel book.

So yes... get real capcom indeed. :roll:

I hit this up earlier in the day. I think I got the last SFIV CE (360) as it now is out of stock.

If you want the SFIV Arcade Edition I believe it comes with free bobble budds (whatever those are)

Also I added 5 of the SF 3D Laynards and they all showed up as FREE during checkout. I thought they'd cancel them out of my order but they all shipped.

Lastly I've got a thread going in the deal advice section about Digital River. I've ordered from them a lot and each time their shipping quality gets worse. Last week I picked up three MVC3 SE (PS3) and Three of the guides. They packed the games under the guides which are very heavy and 2 out of three were bent all to hell.

Here is the THREAD if you want to see pictures :)

Same thing happened when I orderd two of the SF 3DS SDCC cases. I was lucky enough to get 002/200 but the case was all F'd up.

Anyways you can find some very good deals through their store but just don't expect great CSR

[quote name='MysterD']Would be nice if Amazon or someone matched that...or beat this price. :p[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same... and fixed the link now. XD

Was trying to hurry and get the post out when I made it... obviously that plan failed. :lol: I also didn't look to see which ones were out of stock... oh well, not my thread anyway. :cool:

With money tight and the shipping fees set at a solid amount, I can't really afford to splurge with any of these... but I do intend to buy Ace Attorney Investigations somewhere *eventually*. I have no regrets on the games in the series I already own.

[quote name='chunlirocks']Free shipping codes ?

any1 ?[/QUOTE]

I don't believe they've had any working codes for a few months

CAPCOMSAVESU and THANKYOUTEN used to work to save an extra 10% but I haven't seen any type of promo codes since MVC3 was released

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']I was thinking the same... and fixed the link now. XD

Was trying to hurry and get the post out when I made it... obviously that plan failed. :lol: I also didn't look to see which ones were out of stock... oh well, not my thread anyway. :cool:

With money tight and the shipping fees set at a solid amount, I can't really afford to splurge with any of these... but I do intend to buy Ace Attorney Investigations somewhere *eventually*. I have no regrets on the games in the series I already own.[/QUOTE]

I've found that if you are willing to buy a lot the shipping isn't bad at Capcom. One item will be like $6 to ship but once you hit 4+ it hovers at around $13 or so.

Also you can check available inventory of items but adding a set number (i.e. 100). If their aren't that many it will tell you exactly how many are remaining.

SSF4AE looks absolutely beautiful on PC, as did SF4, but, one, I'm not big on the fighting games and, two, supporting Capcom's money-grubbing at this point would be absurd.

SSF4AE PC uses GFWL. As does PC RE5. Both can be had on Steam but GFWL is still there anyway and they aren't Steamworks so no boxed copy activation. PC RE5 I think includes a few extra costumes and a "Since it's a great optimized engine for PC, let's SPAM THE HECK OUTTA THE ENEMIES" hyper Mercenaries mode. But none of the RE5 Gold content of the consoles. Considering how most of the fun of RE5 is in couch-co-op Mercs, RE5 PC is a poor choice, but it is still functional and beautiful.

Xbox 360 Lost Planet 1 and LP1 Colonies Edition are the same price. Colonies Edition is superior for boss rush and more MP modes. The boss rush is wonky but workable, especially since bosses are the only highlight of that dismal little game. Still $12 is the high end of what you can find that for.

Really, apart from the PC deals, NOTHING here is good. And the PC deals are only good because they are actually striking some untread upon ground.

[quote name='msu89dawgs']Now if Capcom would only have a good Steam sale...[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard anything about Steam, but Impulse is having a Capcom sale next week (9/26-10/2).

[quote name='GBAstar']I hit this up earlier in the day. I think I got the last SFIV CE (360) as it now is out of stock.

[/QUOTE]

dick =P i wanted that crimson viper. ANyway only thing worth a damn here i see other than that was okamiden.. but i think their shipping will utterly kill the deal.. so very meh overall. Unless amazon PM's okamiden? Everyone submit it!

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']
:ps2: (lol)
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology $15
[/QUOTE]

thats 9 bucks on amazon right now =P

RE5 already outta stock? hopefully they restock it soon or someone price matches, tho super street fighter 4 arcade edition is tempting, hopefully my pc can run it fine. btw when does this sale end, and do the game get restocked?

ya it seems theyre low on a lot of stuff. I went ahead and ordered a couple copies of okamiden and one of ace attorney. Still a decent deal even with the 6 dollar shipping. Tax sucked though.

I just didn't want to wait till tomorow to see if Amazon PM's and for them to run out. The stocks low on ace attorney and getting low on okamiden

I went and ahead and submitted a bunch of this stuff to Amazon, so that they will hopefully price-match. I encourage everybody else to do the same. :)

[quote name='RollingSkull']SSF4AE looks absolutely beautiful on PC, as did SF4, but, one, I'm not big on the fighting games and, two, supporting Capcom's money-grubbing at this point would be absurd.

SSF4AE PC uses GFWL. As does PC RE5. Both can be had on Steam but GFWL is still there anyway and they aren't Steamworks so no boxed copy activation. PC RE5 I think includes a few extra costumes and a "Since it's a great optimized engine for PC, let's SPAM THE HECK OUTTA THE ENEMIES" hyper Mercenaries mode. But none of the RE5 Gold content of the consoles. Considering how most of the fun of RE5 is in couch-co-op Mercs, RE5 PC is a poor choice, but it is still functional and beautiful.
[/QUOTE]

Many Steam versions of games that are G4WL-required games, if you create a shortcut from the EXE file in the actual game folder and use that shortcut to execute the game [while not running Steam, obviously], you can run the game w/out running Steam at all. ;)

Examples - RF: Guerrilla; Fallout 3; DIRT 2; GTA4.

Some other non-G4WL games, this actually works w/, as well - see Borderlands: GOTY.

Of course, if your Steam-purchased game has a update via Steam, you'd have to hop on Steam, so you can get it...if the update was distributed though there.

[quote name='snatcher33']The DR2: High Stakes Edition is awfully tempting.....[/QUOTE]

Yeah just keep in mind all your are getting is a standard copy of the game inside the Fortune City Poker Set.

It's actually pretty cool but I was hoping that the game art or case itself was different from the vanilla version but it is not. I'm pretty sure that the only thing different from the poker set and the high stakes edition is that if you order just the poker set they take the game out and possibly the DLC as well

just bought a bunch of stuff

RE Archives wii $10
RE Zero Archives wii $10
SSIV Arcade Edition ps3 $30
Dark Void Will Statue $25

they threw in free bobble dolls bonus for street fighter and free mini wil statue w/ dark void statue, everything came out $86 shipped

[quote name='GBAstar']Yeah just keep in mind all your are getting is a standard copy of the game inside the Fortune City Poker Set.

It's actually pretty cool but I was hoping that the game art or case itself was different from the vanilla version but it is not. I'm pretty sure that the only thing different from the poker set and the high stakes edition is that if you order just the poker set they take the game out and possibly the DLC as well[/QUOTE]

That's why I'm about to order just the poker set separately for $30. It looks like a really nice collectible set. Should probably look up an unboxing online first.

Fortune City Poker Set

I saw some pretty good prices on art books and other non-game items. Maybe I shouldn't have posted this here since the sale is for more than games. Sorry guys.

I love the description for the MvC3 CE:

The ultimate "VS." Series was born here! Now experience the latest battle of pop culture titans in Marvel® vs. Capcom® 3: Fate of Two Worlds.

Throwing the word "ultimate" in there isn't gonna confuse anyone. What a joke.

bread's done
Back