Capcom Vs. SNK 2 (Xbox) New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chacrana

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
I'm looking for this game new, but the absolute cheapest I can find it is on stores like Half.com where it's $50... I recall hearing that this was released on some Xbox demo disc or something, but I need the online play so that's not an option for me. Does anyone know some place I can get this at a reasonable price?

[quote name='el bobo']I believe TRU is having it makred down on the 50% green tag sale.[/QUOTE]

oh really? I'll check there tonight... anyone know by chance if their TRU has the game in stock?

I picked it up a little while ago.

Does it aboslutely HAVE to be new? Mine has no scratches and plays perfectly.

[quote name='Miguel B']I picked it up a little while ago.

Does it aboslutely HAVE to be new? Mine has no scratches and plays perfectly.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm trying to get it new first... if I decide that there's no way I'll get a new copy, then I'd look into the like new ones... how much would we be talking though if I decided to buy it from you?

[quote name='Chacrana']Well I'm trying to get it new first... if I decide that there's no way I'll get a new copy, then I'd look into the like new ones... how much would we be talking though if I decided to buy it from you?[/QUOTE]
you intend on not playing it :whistle2:k...lol give me a day or so maybe I can track one down ;)

Lol, well I fully intend to play it eventually... I just have a really tough time buying used stuff because like new can mean a variety of things to a variety of people... so that's why I spring for the new stuff first... but yeah, if you could track one down, that'd be amazing (I'm going to TRU tonight to check for myself though.)

[quote name='Miguel B']Hmm.. I don't know.

Make an offer.[/QUOTE]

how bout this, i'll pm you in a few days if i can't find it with an offer.

[quote name='buster90']ebgames.com has is used for $12.99 but with codes and card you can make that around $9-10.[/QUOTE]

Nah man, you're thinking of SNK vs. Capcom. Completely different game. :)

[quote name='whitereflection']Nah man, you're thinking of SNK vs. Capcom. Completely different game. :)[/QUOTE]

SNK Vs. Capcom was pretty awful.... I couldn't believe that Capcom or SNK would put their name on that piece of shit.

[quote name='Chacrana']I'm looking for this game new, but the absolute cheapest I can find it is on stores like Half.com where it's $50... I recall hearing that this was released on some Xbox demo disc or something, but I need the online play so that's not an option for me. Does anyone know some place I can get this at a reasonable price?[/QUOTE]

you can get it used at Ebgames.com for $14.99 used after CAg15, discount card and saver. They usually ship complete, good looking games and you can always return or exchange it in store. Just ordered one this weekend myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back