CapitalOne 360 Online Banking - FREE $ FOR SIGNING UP (& use)! - NO Fees/NO Minimums!

SangesTheLurker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
CapitalOne 360 [formerly ING] is online banking with absolutely no BS.
Seriously none of this: :bs:

No fees of any kind.
Free Debit card service (with checking).
Never a minimum balance requirement.
Earn interest on not only savings but checking--daily.

And the selling point for me when I first signed up in 2007...
NO OVERDRAFT FEES!
Instead of instant charges for overdrawing your balance, a linked credit account gets charged your remaining transaction(s) until you add more funds to your account.

And if you have both a checking & a savings account setup with them, you can transfer money between the two instantly. Convenient, right?

Depositing checks is as simple as uploading a digital picture, or sending it in via snailmail.
You can also transfer funds through outside banks/credit unions electronically but it may take 3-8 days, still not bad for a bank you never have to set foot in, amIright?

--------------------
If you open a new account through a referral you can snag easy sign-up bonuses, too!

Just look at these simple, plainly-written terms/fineprint:

360 Checking: Bonuses are only paid for accounts that are opened and a total of 3 Card purchases or Person2Person Payments (or any combo of the two) are made within 45 days of account opening. The $50 bonus is available only for new accounts with a new Customer as primary owner. Your $50 bonus will automatically be deposited into your account on day 50. Variable Annual Percentage Yields effective since 10/10/2012. 0.20% Balances up to $49,999; 0.80% Balances between $50,000 and $100,000; 0.85% Balances over $100,000.

360 Savings Account: Bonuses are only paid for accounts that are opened with an initial deposit of at least $250. Initial deposit does not include bonus. The $25 bonus is available only for new accounts with a new Customer as primary owner. Bonus starts earning interest upon account opening, but is unavailable for withdrawal for 30 days. Variable 0.75% APY effective since 10/10/2012.

Let's see that referral link one more time: [here]

PM me with any questions & I'll try to answer them as best as possible--oh, did I also mention that ING/CO360 have the most personable customer service?? They do, they can answer your questions if I can't.

Last edited by a moderator:
The "I guess 99 viewers already had awesome banks & didn't need a new one" bump.

EDIT: Make that "98" I guess. Thank you "Caleb" -- wherever you are. :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening bump.

Almost two hundred views in two days but no replies? C'MON GUYS! If anyone has questions lets hear 'em! Come forth, and know me better, man! :D

Cause I'm Easy
Easy like Sunday [Evening]...

Questions? Comments? Just like to say "thad's stoopid"? I'm right here for ya,' kids. Just a-bumpin' away all by... myself... bump bump... 800+ views and 1 referalee... me & that guy here rockin' the house... by ourself.... :cry:

Awwww-poo, missed the 1k-th view.

Have a complimentary piece of celebratory confetti, which after sending me a disproportionate amount of money I will send via Parcel Mail so that you may expect it long after you've forgotten about it. :booty:

(...kidding!)
BUMP.

bread's done
Back